People learn things better from those at their own level such as fellow students or co workers than from those at a higher level such as teachers or supervisors

Learning plays a pivotal role in people’s lives. It maintains their knowledge and skills. In order to gain more knowledge, we have to pursue information whenever we can. Some people believe that people can learn things better from those at their own level students or coworkers. Other people thinks that we have to seek knowledge from specialists people like teachers and supervisors. In my view, we can learn much better from those at a higher level. The following arguments will reveal my stand and reasoning.

The first important point to be mentioned here is that learning from expert people is more reliable. We can ensure that any information we get from a good teacher, or a trained supervisor is correct. A vivid example can be mentioned here to shed a light over the subject is my personal experience. I remember from my high school years, I experienced some difficulties in math. At the same time I was shy to ask my teacher. Therefore, I used to ask my friend who, “I mistakenly thought” was better than me in math. She used to answer any question I ask, even though she was unsure about it. This process led me to a complete confusion in math. Thus, I registered to private classes after school. Those classes made a huge difference to me. The classes were directed by an expert instructor. In fact, he answered every question confidently and directly. Fortunately, I cleared my doubts and caught-up with my original class. This experience taught me that it is much better for a learner to seek information from people with expertise. And the knowledge obtained by them is more reliable.

The second reason is we can learn faster by seeking a specialized teacher or a supervisor. They can guide us how to learn fast through applying strategies. Sometimes People at our own level can help us. But it might be a prolonged way. For instance, when I began to learn English as a second language, I used to ask my friend who was a learner like me. She answered my questions and tried to help me the most. I spent a long time following a self-study method combined with asking friends. This way of learning didn’t lead me to a remarkable improve. Thus, I enrolled to ESL specialist classes. In fact the instructor was amazing; he gave us astonishing strategies to understand new concepts fast and affectively. In a short period of time I raised my level dramatically. This improvement wouldn’t be achieved without seeking a knowledgeable, and an expert teacher. As you can clearly see. Learning from people at the same level is insufficient way to learn.

To sum up, I believe that if we want to learn better we have to follow people with expertise like teachers and supervisors. They can teach us reliable and trust-worthy information. Also, they can raise our knowledge level fast, through latest strategies. We should save our time and learn the good way how to gain knowledge properly.

Sentence: Other people thinks that we have to seek knowledge from specialists people like teachers and supervisors.
Description: The fragment people thinks that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thinks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

The second reason is we can learn faster
The second reason is that we can learn faster

Sentence: In fact the instructor was amazing; he gave us astonishing strategies to understand new concepts fast and affectively.
Error: affectively Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't use two big examples. We are expecting:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

-----------------------