Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries?

Making money in this busy world isn't simple and people are working for tough time to make bit amount of currency. However, there are some individuals such as athletes and entertainers who can obtain prodigious amount of money by their doings and actions. People such as musicians, magician, clowns, or sport players can gain money because they sacrifice themselves by taking harsh exercise, spending large expenses, and putting tremendous time. So, such celebrities deserve to gain something valuable which is worth their attempt.

First, most athletes take arduous and cumbersome exercise to be perfect playing their sport. Obviously, for being a winner, they are under crucial pressure and stress to hit their goals. Those persons sacrifice everything such as the best lifetime in their youth, even they might not be in their family environment in order to being in a sport team. I wonder, once a while, how a wrestler endeavors to be a star and gain an honor for his country. Money is nothing in front of their struggle, stress and myriad amount of trouble that they deal with to be in that place as a famous athlete.

Second, most part of entertainer's income goes for enormous price and cost of their works. In fact, in the long run, it remains just some amount of money as their salary which is not out of fair for them. Suppose how much is expensive to get a theater, a festival, an art gallery, or a movie, executed by an entertainer. People just notice the final income of an entertaining program, they never pay attention to the cost of advertising, workers, glamorous spaces and so on, which is sometimes unreasonable and exorbitant for the administrators, directors, actors, or any person who somehow is evolved on those business. No doubt, you should spend too much monetary budget for put populations together to come to participate in a program.

Finally, with taking all above-mentioned arguments on consideration, I ponder that making tipsy and amusing people are extremely expensive for task makers as well as their hard work, and the athlete also deserve to catch plentiful money as they get burdensome practice and spend large time for being good at their work.

too much monetary budget for put populations together
too much monetary budget to put populations together