Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Formative school years have such a profound impact on every person while growing up. School introduces us to the joys of learning, instills the importance of education in our young minds, and helps shape our distinctive personalities. Uniform plays such a pivotal role during school days by ensuring discipline for kids, promoting equality across the board (as diverse students belong to only one category now: students of said school), and most importantly, uniform help us gain the unique sense of togetherness.

As the name indicates uniform does ensure that there is uniformity in appearance (p...

is very personal one.
is a very personal one.