Question: Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Our planet Earth is where we live and spend all of our lives. So, it is important to protect Earth. Even though some people belive that human activities damage Earth, some disagree. In my opinion, human activities makes the Earth a better place to live for two main reasons.

First, without humans, Earth is just a planet like other planets. Our planet does not have identity without people who are living in. In addition, there are so many places on Earth that does not have enough resources for humans and other creatures. Therefore, without humans those areas can be considered dead. Last week, when I was reading a newspaper, I read about a two-year-old child who was starving to death in Nigeria. Her family were not able to afford buying food. She was suffering from malnutrition. Finally, a charity in United States that supports children's life in Africa, found her and started supporting her. The charity not only did start supporting her financially, but also it helped her family to grow some potato in the fields close by their shack. After few weeks, she started growing and her health was improved significantly. Furthermore, the potatoes started growing which offered another source of nutrition for her and her family. As you can see clearly, without human activities she would have lost her life.

Second, humans help with saving many endangered animals. During years, Earth might encounter natural climate changes and disasters such as earthquakes and flood. In my country, Iran, there is a special type of cheetah that was in danger of extincting around 15 years ago. The extiction had started because of flooding Caspian Sea to the north land of Iran, the habitat of Iranian Cheetah. Enviromentalist and other scientists had a series of meetings on how to save this animal. After several discussions and meetings, they concluded that they need to transfer about 100 of these animals to a non-exhibiting zoo where they can live naturally and safely. This example clearly illustrates that humans made Earth a better place by saving its species.

In conclusion, I belive that humans makes the Earth an amazing place to live not only by saving humans but also by saving endangered animals. I recommend people who disagree with this statement to reconsider their point of view.

human activities makes the Earth a better place to live
human activities make the Earth a better place to live

Her family were not able to afford
Her family was not able to afford

The charity not only did start supporting her financially, but also it helped her family to grow some potato
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

humans makes the Earth
humans make the Earth

Sentence: Even though some people belive that human activities damage Earth, some disagree.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: The extiction had started because of flooding Caspian Sea to the north land of Iran, the habitat of Iranian Cheetah.
Error: extiction Suggestion: extinction

Sentence: In conclusion, I belive that humans makes the Earth an amazing place to live not only by saving humans but also by saving endangered animals.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Don't always use 'people, you, I, they' as the subject of a sentence.

----------------------