Essay topics: Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
In this present era it is highly competitive for students in schools as well as colleges in learning. Some people believe that rewarding their child for high marks with money will be good motivation while others have different opinion about that. I am totally against this idea. There are many reasons for my perspective as follows.
Firstly, giving kids money for the marks they gain is an easy way to reward if the parents are rich. But do the parents know how their students are utilising this money ? is it impossible to keep track of how the children use this money. Likewise, if the child gets a small amount initially they will start demanding more and the helpless parents need to provide them. Basically they are being fed with money rather than real inspiration to learn and reach great heights. Therefore, it is not a good way to motivate a child.
Secondly, the busy parents is unaware if the child takes illicit drugs in their life with the money provided . Excess amount of money without hard work can lead them to the wrong company. Moreover, youngsters may not recognise the difference between right and wrong ways in life. In this modern world there are a lot of distractions and negative pull from peers. if they do not understand this it will be very difficult to pull the child back to normal life. hence, it is not an excellent idea to teach kids with money.
Alternatively, if the child is being gifted with a trip to a distant land along with parents, it will be one of the best holidays in his life. Additionally, children in their growing age need to have enough love and care from their parents, not money. money cannot replace love it can only combat poverty. providing kids with small gifts and empowering them with knowledge would make them good citizens in the society. And this would be their best gifts.
To conclude, children should not be given money for the marks they gain. If this method is practised then it can lead to a generation which is a bad role model to the society. Hence, motivating students to learn by providing smaller gifts will be the best way .
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 days 2 hours ago||joyce05||60||Read full essay|
|6 days 5 hours ago||shrjhn1234||76||Read full essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||p0uya||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||epidemiology1||68||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 59 sec ago||negiin||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||kameice||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||amsar||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||Tili||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||hasanatpo||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||ali.mosdegh||70||Read full essay|
- TPO-25 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Tpo25- integrated writing (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects. Use specific reasons and examples to su (73)
- TPO41 (80)
- television advertising directed towards young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed. (73)
- TPO42 integrated (73)
- Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (66)
- Many scientists believe it would be possible to maintain a permanent human presence on Mars or the Moon. On the other hand, conditions on Venus are so extreme and inhospitable that maintaining a human presence there would be impossible. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Famous entertainers and athletes deserve to have more privacy than they have now.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Scientists are considering the possibility of sending humans to Mars in the coming decades. Although there have been successful manned missions to the Moon in the 1960s and 1970s, Mars is 150 times further away from Earth than the Moon is. Thus the projec (75)