Some people believe that mothers should not work Others argue against this Consider the problems that a working mother faces Do you think mothers should work

Some people believe that mothers should not work. Others argue against this. Consider the problems that a working mother faces. Do you think mothers should work.

Despite the difficulties that occupied mothers may encounter, I strongly believe that mothers should work. Therefore, they practice their independency in financial and social regards. So, they can afford their family, be socially satisfied, and in return become a good role model for their babies.

A relatively common belief among mediocre people is that the most prominent job of a mother is growing up children. They postulate working mothers cannot have quality time with their offspring. An employed mother who is exhausted after a tiring working day barely can pay enough attention to her children needs.

On the other hand, women right activists strongly argue that an employed mom experiences economical strength as well as social worthiness. Thus, she definitely constructs a higher degree of self-esteem than most of her unemployed peers. Consequently, such mother is rather successful in growing up strong children. In addition, diversity of social contacts helps mothers to obtain novel ideas of child bearing and provids them with higher chance of handling daily life obstacles by help of those links.

Considering pros and cons of being a working mother, social experts suggest part-time employment for mothers. Thus, they can meet their child bearing responsibilities while enjoying a prolific social life. Moreover, they underline net-working and tele-working as favorable options for some mothers. In this way, they only need a phone line, a personal computer, and an internet line. They can spend all their time at home near their children without being hindered from earning their livings.

In summary, a working mother makes money and is able to be financially independent. This is especially of critical value for single mothers. Employed mothers hold positive self-image that helps them to bring up strong individuals. Additionally, socially active mothers have better chance to manage their lives successfully compared to non-active ones. Thus, I agree hundred percent with mothers' working.

Sentence: Therefore, they practice their independency in financial and social regards.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, diversity of social contacts helps mothers to obtain novel ideas of child bearing and provids them with higher chance of handling daily life obstacles by help of those links.
Error: provids Suggestion: provide