Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans Which do you prefer plannin

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free-time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer — planning or not planning for your leisure time? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice

Although some people enjoy more their time by planning carefully every detail, others do not make plans in their free time. Each of this view has its own different perspective regarding the benefits. Throughout my essay I will describe the advantages from different points of view and give my opinion.

The advantages of planning activities in free time are certainly compelling on its face, but some important elements should be discussed to clarify these benefits. To start, people who plan free time are able to take advantage of the time. For example, I went to Boston last year. I knew in advance where to go and eat, so I did not waste my time looking at my phone to see where the places were. Moreover, I did know what activities to do. For instance, I wanted to go to the Museum and I already knew where was just because I planned my travel and free time before. Furthermore, inconvenient surprises are not a possibility. I remember the time I went to the movie theater in the last minute. After the movie, I did not how to return to my house because the bus service stopped working before I finished the movie. That was a really bad experience, which I won't repeat it ever again.

Although the advantages of planning leisure time sounds convincing, a look at the benefits of making no plans can alter that perception. Take into consideration an unexpected adventure; for example, watching a new movie. Last weekend I saw an action movie, which I usually do not like. However, this movie was really interesting; it was about a student who decided to travel around the world. In my view, even though was action, also was funny, so I was happy to try something new. That movie was a really unexpected adventure to me. Also, not planning free time allows people to escape from their boring job. In other words, it lets people have adventures and wait for something happens by chance.

After a deep discussion on both sides, I believe travel and free time are better without plans. The initial reason is that you live in a continue adventuring, where everything happens is new. For example, I went to New York last year with no money. I met people who let me stay at their home and eat their food. What I did was a risk, but it lets a valuable experience, which I will repeat to escape from my monotonous life. That is why I like the idea of unexpected free time without plans.

by planning carefully every detail
by planning carefully in every detail

I did not how to return to my house
I did not know how to return to my house

Still need to polish sentences. Look, all subjects for those sentences are 'I':

Don't give examples at the conclusion. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.