Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

Some people think living at one place through out their life is good and important for them. Trying to adjust with different enviorment and culture is difficult. It needs lots of patience and time. According to these people, they should live and die at the same place.

However, I have completely opposite view. In my opinion people needs to roam around the world through their business or job or any other suitable reason.Because if you go to different places to live sometime you get know people, their culture, their food, langauge and so many different things. Its a good opportunity to learn new things when you meet new people.

If we go in details, for example,learning a new language will be really beneficial for you. you can teach other language to your children, or you can earn money through teaching without any professional training.

In addition, having jobs in different cities, or in different countries its good for your resume. its easy way to prove that you are capable of adjusting with different climate, food and people. besides dealing with different situations and people give you confidence and boost your moral.

All in all living in many cities gives you all sorts of experiences that you cant have by living at one place. you become ready for any difficulties which lies ahead in future.

Its a good opportunity
It's a good opportunity

its good for your resume
it's good for your resume

its easy way to prove
it's easy way to prove

dealing with different situations and people give you confidence and boost your moral.
dealing with different situations and people gives you confidence and boosts your morality.

Sentence: Trying to adjust with different enviorment and culture is difficult.
Error: enviorment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: In my opinion people needs to roam around the world through their business or job or any other suitable reason.Because if you go to different places to live sometime you get know people, their culture, their food, langauge and so many different things.
Error: langauge Suggestion: language

Minimum 250 words wanted

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.