Some people think that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others thinks access to so much information creates problem.Agree or disagree?

Some people think that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others thinks access to so much information creates problem.

Agree or disagree?

Technology has exponentially been uplifting the quality of the world in all aspects like work, vacation and treatment, there are ongoing debates as technology provides better condition for living or not. While some people believe that disadvantages using of the internet matter its advantages, there are others holding the idea the internet provides the fscinating and nice atmospher for living. As far as from my perspective, the internet is the best human innovation in twenty century in that not only does the internet boost the standard of living, but also the internet provided better communication behavior for the mankind.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that people live in developed condition via the help of the internet. As a matter of fact, people are able to save time money through using of the internet. Nowadays, masses use of the internet for doing their chores. As a example, a student needs a book for studying, he is able to search on internet by just typing name of the book in searching engines and buys it without going to book stories. Also, he pays money by the help of online vending. Furthermore, the internet progresses public heath. People use of the internet for buying, communicating and so forth. Therefore, they less travel for awaring from family because they become ware from family thereby the help of Skype and communication by email. Thus, the internet prepares human for enjoying from advanced lifestyle.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that the internet modifys human's communicating behavior. In that case, most of the people by less ability for using from computer are able to utilize of tit with the help of World Wide Web. That causes people learn about different cultures' nuances in the multiple reagons of the world. It expands human's knowledge about the world, and they are able for experiencing new culture or language by taking a leisure time in new country. Additionally, the internet provides a golden opportunity for working beside ecah other. Spending more time together prepares people for solving own problems together since this condition is more realiable for researching and working. To illustrate, all of creatures in the world are at stake of global warming; this problem could solve by working beside each other and use from some else experiences.

To put everything in nutshell, the internet is one of valuable human's innovations owing to its advantages. Whether people can life or solve own problems without the internet? please, think for a moment.

Therefore, they less travel for awaring from family because they become ware from family thereby the help of Skype and communication by email.

Whether people can life or solve own problems
Whether people can live or solve own problems

Sentence: While some people believe that disadvantages using of the internet matter its advantages, there are others holding the idea the internet provides the fscinating and nice atmospher for living.
Error: fscinating Suggestion: fascinating
Error: atmospher Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, they less travel for awaring from family because they become ware from family thereby the help of Skype and communication by email.
Error: awaring Suggestion: awaking

Sentence: Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that the internet modifys human's communicating behavior.
Error: modifys Suggestion: modify

Sentence: That causes people learn about different cultures' nuances in the multiple reagons of the world.
Error: reagons Suggestion: reasons

Sentence: Additionally, the internet provides a golden opportunity for working beside ecah other.
Error: ecah Suggestion: each

Sentence: Spending more time together prepares people for solving own problems together since this condition is more realiable for researching and working.
Error: realiable Suggestion: reliable

Still need to argue why 'access to so much information will not create problem.'

---------------------------