It is better to marry someone who is similar to you, rather someone who is different to you?

People have a bundle of decesions during life in order to make a lovely life that marriage is the most of them. There has been on ongoing debate as to whether person should marry with someone who is similar with her or his or not. While some people believe that marriage with the similar companion should be an obligation for any matrimony life, there are others holding the opposite idea on this point. From my perspective, making a shared life between similar persons can be surely a wise decision in that both sides can make a strong platform for their life, also society can be successful by taking the advantage of this shared life.

The first reason which is should be maintained here is that masses offer a foundation for establishing better future life when they marry with the similar partner. As a matter of fact, parents have not only mutual underestanding but also strong intimacy with their children. It is argued that the succeed marriage is golden opportunity for training children based on precious values like courage, honesty and truthfulness since parents can advocate child by emotional attitudes. Additionally, unlike agitated atmosphere, living in a emotional condition made parents powerful enough for managing life better. They are able to divide duties and take responsibilities sacrificly for solving problems. Shared life invites a range of chellenges for any person, but solving them becide each other is important not amount of them.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that society can benefit from suceessful marriage owing to life between two same persons. In that case, should individual who choose a similar person for marriage, she or he drags down divorce rating in the society. Children are likely to join bad behavior like taking drugs and smooking in absence of direct parents' supervision, therefore, the more divorce ration the more misbehavior into society. Furthermore, the relationship between dependent society and unskillful work forces are poles apart. Parents have an indispensable role in child's educational process: hence, when parents cannot prepare kids for bigger condition like society, educational trainers cannot compensate this space. Thus, society becomes unable to exploit its humans' resource efficiently that hurts citizens in the long time.

To put everything in a nutshell, any person should marry with the similar guy for making better life and offering excellent society in the last step.

marriage is the most of them.
marriage is the most important one of them.

the succeed marriage is golden opportunity
the successful marriage is a golden opportunity

but solving them becide each other is important not amount of them.

Sentence: The first reason which is should be maintained here is that masses offer a foundation for establishing better future life when they marry with the similar partner.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should

Sentence: People have a bundle of decesions during life in order to make a lovely life that marriage is the most of them.
Error: decesions Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: As a matter of fact, parents have not only mutual underestanding but also strong intimacy with their children.
Error: underestanding Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: They are able to divide duties and take responsibilities sacrificly for solving problems.
Error: sacrificly Suggestion: sacrifice

Sentence: Shared life invites a range of chellenges for any person, but solving them becide each other is important not amount of them.
Error: becide Suggestion: beside
Error: chellenges Suggestion: challenges

Sentence: Another factor which deserves to be considered is that society can benefit from suceessful marriage owing to life between two same persons.
Error: suceessful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: Children are likely to join bad behavior like taking drugs and smooking in absence of direct parents' supervision, therefore, the more divorce ration the more misbehavior into society.
Error: smooking Suggestion: smoking

-------------------------