People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow student and co-worker- than from those at a higher level, such as teacher or supervision.Agree or disagree?

People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow student and co-worker- than from those at a higher level, such as teacher or supervision.

Agree or disagree?

People always use a wide variety of method in order to learn new points and knowledge efficiently for realizing their goals. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether people learn beside their own level collougues efficiently or not. While some people believe that people should make a plan beside their own level for learning, there are others holding the opposes opinion on this point. As far as from my perspective, people get anything well, when they learn along their own level in that masses have better foundation for making group and benefit from its profits, also they never threaten by the stress of direct supervision.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that individuals establish a good platform for making team in order to learn various of points. As a matter of fact, most of the human would like to spend time beside people who have same interest and needs because they better convince each other for give and take experiences. It is argued that they are able to make group plan for consulting and brainstorming: that made them powerful enough for broading that their horizon of knowledge and experiences by sharing ideas. Furthermore, people my be aware from their personal problems during group work since they experience new conditions with different properties. Thus, they have enough time for correcting them based on high of quality requirements for achieving better result in fascinating conditions.

Another reason, which deserves to be considered is that people are stack of with huge stress during working with high level guide. In that case, most of the times high level partners never modify their procedure based on weakness and strength of other members: hence ordinary members cannot take the advantage of supervisions' experiences for learning new points. It gives tremendous stress to beginer, and they loss mast of their concentration during shared work. Additionally, anybody needs logic amount of self-reliance for debuting new activities, but when they compare their abilities with supervision, they would frustrate and never try hard for getting new knowledge. Being motivate is an important factor for success, whereas frustrated humans cannot benefit from mysterious power of motive for doing any work.

To put everything in a nutshell, people learn anything better beside their own level because they learn along same co-workers, and they never encounter with high of level stress from supervision.

for making group
for making a group
for making groups

Sentence: While some people believe that people should make a plan beside their own level for learning, there are others holding the opposes opinion on this point.
Suggestion: Refer to opposes and opinion

for making team
for making a team

Thus, they have enough time for correcting them
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: As a matter of fact, most of the human would like to spend time beside people who have same interest and needs because they better convince each other for give and take experiences.
Description: The word give is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to give

Sentence: Another reason, which deserves to be considered is that people are stack of with huge stress during working with high level guide.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and with

people are stack of with huge stress

Sentence: It gives tremendous stress to beginer, and they loss mast of their concentration during shared work.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and loss

Sentence: There has been an ongoing debate as to whether people learn beside their own level collougues efficiently or not.
Error: collougues Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: It is argued that they are able to make group plan for consulting and brainstorming: that made them powerful enough for broading that their horizon of knowledge and experiences by sharing ideas.
Error: broading Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: beginer Suggestion: beginner

------------------------