It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject.Agree or disagree.

It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject.

Agree or disagree.

Knowledge is a indispensable part in the world for advancing in personal and academic plan, and it origenated from a houge amount of human mistakes, who wanted expand their experiences for living in the world. While some people believe that various academic subjects make human more knowledgeable, there are others holding the idea that focus on specific material is a wise way for getting knowledge. As far as from my perspective, concentrating on single subject is nurishing humans greed for getting knowledge better in that have they better ability for handling important materials, but also they become skillful as soon as possible.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that people prove an opportunity for learning all aspects of subject. As a matter of fact, they have enough time for getting crucial and important points during study since they consider materials and choice them based on its value. It is argued that they would learn updated knowledge, which are more useful in academic setting. Additionally, they are able to save time. Saved time is precious for any student in that they dedicte it on valuable items like making enjoyable leisure time. therefore, they are able to escap from monotonous condition and energize them for concentrating better. Consequently, people are learning necessary information effeciently.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that people much fast to be skillful by concentrating on specific subject. In that case, they have expanded kowledge in their fields. As well as, they could promote their rezume by showing their abilities. That increases likelihood of finding decent job in the future reasoning that most of the companies are willing to hire prestigous students. Furthermore, they have better chance to join group work. Always, skillful member is a fine belessing for any group because he or she is able to helps them while every sword has tow edges, and skillful student may be benefit from consulting and brainstorming from sharing idea in the group study. It extends students knowledge and experiences, too. Thus, they are able to provide a strong foundation for establishing future life.

To put everything in a nutshell, pay close attention to specific subject is rational decision to broad knowledge since mankind is learning valuable materials effeciently, and they are making strong speciation for themselves.

Knowledge is a indispensable part
Knowledge is an indispensable part

and it origenated from a houge amount of human mistakes who wanted expand their experiences
and it is originated from a houge amount of human mistakes who wanted to expand their experiences

concentrating on single subject is nurishing humans greed for getting knowledge better in that have they better ability for handling important materials, but also they become skillful as soon as possible.

and choice them based on its value
and choose them based on its value

is that people much fast to be skillful
is that people are much fast to be skillful

she is able to helps them
she is able to help them

pay close attention to specific subject is rational decision
paying close attention to specific subject is a rational decision

Sentence: It extends students knowledge and experiences, too.
Suggestion: Refer to students and knowledge

Sentence: Knowledge is a indispensable part in the world for advancing in personal and academic plan, and it origenated from a houge amount of human mistakes, who wanted expand their experiences for living in the world.
Error: origenated Suggestion: originated
Error: houge Suggestion: house

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, concentrating on single subject is nurishing humans greed for getting knowledge better in that have they better ability for handling important materials, but also they become skillful as soon as possible.
Error: nurishing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Saved time is precious for any student in that they dedicte it on valuable items like making enjoyable leisure time. therefore, they are able to escap from monotonous condition and energize them for concentrating better.
Error: dedicte Suggestion: dedicate
Error: escap Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Consequently, people are learning necessary information effeciently.
Error: effeciently Suggestion: efficiently

Sentence: In that case, they have expanded kowledge in their fields.
Error: kowledge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: As well as, they could promote their rezume by showing their abilities.
Error: rezume Suggestion: resume

Sentence: That increases likelihood of finding decent job in the future reasoning that most of the companies are willing to hire prestigous students.
Error: prestigous Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: Always, skillful member is a fine belessing for any group because he or she is able to helps them while every sword has tow edges, and skillful student may be benefit from consulting and brainstorming from sharing idea in the group study.
Error: belessing Suggestion: blessing

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, pay close attention to specific subject is rational decision to broad knowledge since mankind is learning valuable materials effeciently, and they are making strong speciation for themselves.
Error: speciation Suggestion: No alternate word