At university and college, sport and social activities are just as important as classes and library and should receive equal financial support.

Nowadays, education instructors have been evaluating variety of method in order to provide suitable and rational plans for education system in any country. While some people maintained that spent equal funding for sport and social activities as academic programs is unsuitable plan, there are other holding the idea that university needs various extra curriculum for providing better condition to study. As far as from my perspective, social activities is matter as well as academic programs in that not only would social activity be provide better free time for students, but also it would be creat better infrastructure for teaching .

The first reason which should be maintained here is that better free time is provided by the more social activities in university. As a manner of fact, students have enough energy and motive to study because they enjoy from their break times. That leads to student close attention on study since they have enough concentration for studying. Furthermore, students have good opportunities to promote their social skills since they be able to gather in sport or public places to spend time beside each other. Apart from, they familiar with new culture and notions. For example, I was study in good university because I was able to made flexible plan beside my friends to soccer since university used to let students used of sport facilities any time.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that high standard educational infrastructure is created by the help of social activities. Universities be able to stisfy all of the student's needs since some students are musicaly or sport giftted, hence they have enough facilities to flourish their talents and then follow them to establish better future. Additionally, the more extra curriculum helps to society, as well as society deponds on universities and other academic inistituates to fullfills their needs, in a manner universities enable training student based on society needs, and then society to be indipendent, and people benefit from their powerful country. To illustrate, I already was study engineering, when I went to university and used to familiare with art, I decided change my field to art. It was eye opining for me, and I feel be able to help my society now.

To put everything in a nutshell, social activities and other extra curriculum are beneficial for university since students have better condition for studying. In addition, they can use of various facilities to flourish their talen in order to help to society.

While some people maintained that spent equal funding for sport and social activities as academic programs is unsuitable plan
While some people believed that spending equal funding for sport and social activities as academic programs is an unsuitable plan

social activities is matter as well as academic programs

better free time is provided by the more social activities in university.
better free time is provided by more social activities in university.

students have good opportunities to promote their social skills since they be able to gather in sport or public places
students have good opportunities to promote their social skills since they are able to gather in sport or public places

they familiar with new culture
they are familiar with new culture

I was study in good university
I was studying in a good university

since university used to let students used of sport facilities any time.
since university used to let students use sport facilities at any time.

Universities be able to stisfy all of the student's needs
Universities are able to satisfy all of the students' needs

to fullfills their needs
to fulfill their needs

used to familiare with art
used to be familiar with art

I feel be able to help my society now.
I feel being able to help my society now.

Sentence: For example, I was study in good university because I was able to made flexible plan beside my friends to soccer since university used to let students used of sport facilities any time.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and made

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, social activities is matter as well as academic programs in that not only would social activity be provide better free time for students, but also it would be creat better infrastructure for teaching .
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Universities be able to stisfy all of the student's needs since some students are musicaly or sport giftted, hence they have enough facilities to flourish their talents and then follow them to establish better future.
Error: stisfy Suggestion: satisfy
Error: giftted Suggestion: gifted
Error: musicaly Suggestion: musical

Sentence: Additionally, the more extra curriculum helps to society, as well as society deponds on universities and other academic inistituates to fullfills their needs, in a manner universities enable training student based on society needs, and then society to be indipendent, and people benefit from their powerful country.
Error: indipendent Suggestion: independent
Error: fullfills Suggestion: fulfills
Error: deponds Suggestion: depends
Error: inistituates Suggestion: institutes

Sentence: To illustrate, I already was study engineering, when I went to university and used to familiare with art, I decided change my field to art.
Error: familiare Suggestion: familiar

Sentence: In addition, they can use of various facilities to flourish their talen in order to help to society.
Error: talen Suggestion: ?