people more benefit from traveling in their own country then from traveling to foreign countries. Agree or disagree?

people more benefit from traveling in their own country then from traveling to foreign countries.

Agree or disagree?

In these days, people are more alluring for going to trip and spending time in other places due to take the advantage of better facilities in traveling industry. There is an ongoing debate as to whether traveling to other countries is lucrative or traveling in home country. While some people believe that people benefit from traveling in their countries, there are others holding the idea that traveling to foreign countries is profitable for the human. As far as from my perspective, traveling to abroad can be surly a wais decision in that people more enjoy from traveling to own country, and also they make better foundation for living in the own country.

The first reason, which should be considered here is that traveling to home country is more enjoyable. As a matter of fact, some of the countries support their citizens by the taking remedial measures like discount or cheap packs for them. It is nice offer for people, who wanted to spend time in trip since they can afford to pay for more remaining in there and buy more suvenirs. Additionally, people do not need to hire guid for helping them during travel. That provides close atmosphere for cammunicating with local residents and learn wide variety of points about local's culture and costums.

Another factor, which deserves to be maintained is that interior country traveling offers a strong platform for establishing high quality lifestyle in society. In that case, tourism industry is a reliable resource for providing a lot of new jobs opportunities for citizens. Society with low unemployment rating has better infrastructure for discovering citizen talents. Society will exploit from all human resources effeciently for participating in advancing measures. Additionally, people spend huge money during trip, and government gets some of the spent money as tax or other obligations. It is argued that government is able to invest in other fields such education, health and so forth. Money transaction from tourism industry spreads its root in society for establishing better future. Thus, people not only do enjoy from their leisure time, but also set up dependable society for themselves.

To put everything in nutshell, traveling to home country is more beneficial for people than traveling to foreign countries reasoning that people are benfit from both edges of sword.

due to take the advantage of better facilities in traveling industry.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

people more enjoy from traveling to own country,
people enjoy more from traveling to their own country,

by the taking remedial measures
by taking remedial measures

It is nice offer for people
It is a nice offer for people

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, traveling to abroad can be surly a wais decision in that people more enjoy from traveling to own country, and also they make better foundation for living in the own country.
Error: wais Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It is nice offer for people, who wanted to spend time in trip since they can afford to pay for more remaining in there and buy more suvenirs.
Error: suvenirs Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Additionally, people do not need to hire guid for helping them during travel.
Error: guid Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: That provides close atmosphere for cammunicating with local residents and learn wide variety of points about local's culture and costums.
Error: costums Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: cammunicating Suggestion: communicating

Sentence: Society will exploit from all human resources effeciently for participating in advancing measures.
Error: effeciently Suggestion: efficiently

Sentence: To put everything in nutshell, traveling to home country is more beneficial for people than traveling to foreign countries reasoning that people are benfit from both edges of sword.
Error: benfit Suggestion: benefit

The third paragraph is out of topic. The benefit is for people who travel, not for other people.

Also need to argue why it is better than traveling to foreign countries.

--------------------------