Technology has made children less creative than they are in past.Agree or disagree?

Technology has made children less creative than they are in past.

Agree or disagree?

Technology has been effeciently uplifting the standards of living since it has a rational and reliable solution or any problems that are common in human life. While some people believe that technology boosts children imaginary owing to provide challenging condition, there are others holding the idea that technology has made younger more lazy than they in the past. As far as from my vantage point, technology remove any complex condition for children that are valuable for them for thinking about own problems in that not only have offspring not enough time for spending beside each other, but also parents advocate kids throgh high tech deices.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that children have less public activity now. As a matter of fact, kid always solving their academic or scial problems by the help of The internet since it contains prepared and attractive experiences. In as manner, they never work in group for benefiting from consulting and brainstorming to solve own problem. Hence, they would be no learn new skills or knowledge for broading their mind. Additionally, offsprings less attending in active places like sport club or exibition. They have sedentary lifestyle and less participate in society because they spend most of their leisure time front of screen for playing virtual game or watching television. This lifestyle removes any opportunity for familiar with ancestor achievment, new activity work and so forth. When they less encounter with new condition, they could not sharpen their creativity attitud.

Another factor which, deserves to be considered is that in these days, parents over support their descendants via developing technology. In this case, parent have vide variety facilities for handling children life. To illustare parents buy a cell phon for their child, and then they ask take photo from her or himselfe and send for them. Sometimes parents to be aware from location of children by the help of GPS in smart phon. Thats causes children less encounter with complicated abstacle: consequently, they have less time for practicing their social regard in order to solve problem by helping personal plan and solution. Furthermore, in the past children to be indpended as soon as possible because of living in extended family, while nowadays parents are enough knowledgeable for addressing way of life by making a small family for promoting quality of life. Thus, children always suffer from close attention and cannot to be self-supported since parents interfrence in their decisions.

To put everything in a nutshell, chlidren are less creative due to use of cutting edge technoloogy: it provide a condition they do not have enough time for using from personal ability in order live in lonely condition.

in that not only have offspring not enough time for spending beside each other, but also parents advocate kids throgh high tech deices.
Description: don't use 'not only..not...'. You can use 'neither...nor' or 'either...or'. can you re-write this sentence?

kid always solving their academic or scial problems by
kid are always solving their academic or scial problems by

they would be no learn new skills or knowledge
they would not learn new skills or knowledge

offsprings less attending in active places
offsprings are less attending in active places

and then they ask take photo from her or himselfe and send for them.
Description: 'them, they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sometimes parents to be aware from location of children by the help of GPS in smart phon.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

in the past children to be indpended as soon as possible

Sentence: In this case, parent have vide variety facilities for handling children life.
Suggestion: Refer to children and life

Sentence: Thus, children always suffer from close attention and cannot to be self-supported since parents interfrence in their decisions.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and interfrence

Sentence: Technology has been effeciently uplifting the standards of living since it has a rational and reliable solution or any problems that are common in human life.
Error: effeciently Suggestion: efficiently

Sentence: As far as from my vantage point, technology remove any complex condition for children that are valuable for them for thinking about own problems in that not only have offspring not enough time for spending beside each other, but also parents advocate kids throgh high tech deices.
Error: throgh Suggestion: through

Sentence: As a matter of fact, kid always solving their academic or scial problems by the help of The internet since it contains prepared and attractive experiences.
Error: scial Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, they would be no learn new skills or knowledge for broading their mind.
Error: broading Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Additionally, offsprings less attending in active places like sport club or exibition.
Error: exibition Suggestion: exhibition

Sentence: This lifestyle removes any opportunity for familiar with ancestor achievment, new activity work and so forth.
Error: achievment Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: When they less encounter with new condition, they could not sharpen their creativity attitud.
Error: attitud Suggestion: attitude

Error: vide Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustare parents buy a cell phon for their child, and then they ask take photo from her or himselfe and send for them.
Error: himselfe Suggestion: himself
Error: phon Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: illustare Suggestion: illustrate

Sentence: Sometimes parents to be aware from location of children by the help of GPS in smart phon.

Sentence: Thats causes children less encounter with complicated abstacle: consequently, they have less time for practicing their social regard in order to solve problem by helping personal plan and solution.
Error: abstacle Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, in the past children to be indpended as soon as possible because of living in extended family, while nowadays parents are enough knowledgeable for addressing way of life by making a small family for promoting quality of life.
Error: indpended Suggestion: intended

Error: interfrence Suggestion: interference

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, chlidren are less creative due to use of cutting edge technoloogy: it provide a condition they do not have enough time for using from personal ability in order live in lonely condition.
Error: chlidren Suggestion: children
Error: technoloogy Suggestion: technology

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.
-------------------------