“Some people think that teachers and education professionals should make all of the important decisions about what subjects are taught in schools. Others think that business and industry professionals should make all of major decisions. Which view do you

“Some people think that teachers and education professionals should make all of the important decisions about what subjects are taught in schools. Others think that business and industry professionals should make all of major decisions. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.”

There were always a big debate on what should be taught in schools and what is really useful for the future of children. Usually debaters divide into two major groups. One education professionals and two, industry professionals.

First of all we should now what those two groups do and what can they offer, specifically to educational system like schools. Teachers and education professionals usually are not great business men specially school teachers and almost no one expects them to be great business men. What teachers do is facing their students with the basics, basics of science, theory of many things which they might come across in the future in industrial companies.

In the other hand, business and industry professionals are people who have successfully reached the position they are in, now. This can mean they probably have learnt the basic of what they are doing, well and also have been in the path of being a successful person in what they do now.

But nowadays in schools we see many classes which basics which mentioned are taught, laboratories which students do experiments in them and many workrooms for student which let them experience manufacturing things with their own hands. We do not expect schools to prepare students to work in industrial companies. Those preparations are college and university responsibilities. All we expect from schools is to start teaching the basics of what students will learn more detailed at colleges and universities and only show them a glimpse of what they might do in the future in industry.

So we can say that major decisions for schools should be made by teachers and education professionals who also can use some help from industry professionals in order to plan some workrooms for students. but for colleges and universities this is totally different.

we see many classes which basics which mentioned are taught