Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher others think in opposite way. Which one do you prefer?

Before leaving the nest, mother birds teach baby birds how to fly, mimic and practice their first files. After a few weeks of imitation and practice, young birds learn more advanced flying techniques. Eventually, all of these elements become instinctive, and young birds can start families of their own. The teaching process begins anew as these birds teach their own young how to fly. In the same way for humans, good teacher's words strengthen our wings and minds as if mother birds provide their young methods of survivals. There are so much information for living; however, it is hard to find exactly what kind of inform we are looking for. That is why we need teachers. Teachers will hand us over the practical steps to get what we want in life to develop better relationships that will help us move forward in the directions we want to go.

To begin with, the most important aspect in every learning process is a mutual communication. In my opinion, a teacher who is patient and can clearly explain new information helps students facilitate their learning processes. It is difficult for people to learn new information without expert's advice. People may come across a case that they learn by themselves with limited information. Therefore, a teacher's feedback can be essential for a continuous improvement of ability.

Moreover, if it were not for great mentor, people would be locked up in their own world and live in the shell forever without any growth. Whenever procrastination comes to our mind, a mentor will help us to get out of the indolent state. Motivated by a mentor, people can get rid of their laziness and easy to reach their goals.

In conclusion, there are numerous ways of learning. Some people think self-learning is a great way to improve their skills; however, learning ourselves has many risks and takes great deal of time than learning from teachers. Taking lessons from professional expert is an essential element for study.

is essential element for study.
is an essential element for study.