Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or by television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in the classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples

Generally speaking, the education is a very crucial part in our life. It is important, because it increases our knowledge and expand our insight. Some of people would choose to study in the classroom, some would find studying through the internet is more helpful. In my opinion, I believe that taking courses on the computer is more reliable for me for the following two essential reasons.

First, taking courses on the computer helps the student to take their courses any time during the day. Nowadays, most of the students have full time jobs in order to support themselves or their families. Hence, it is inconvenient for them to go to the school every morning, that’s why we see a lot of the students taking afternoon classes based on their free time. In fact, some of the students drop out of the school, because they are not able to attend the required classes. Which has a real negative impact on their future. In contrast, the online courses provide more flexibility for the students to take the courses whenever they are available, in the evening, in the afternoon and even at night. This is how flexible the online courses are. For example, In college, I had a full time job to support my family, and I had to pass all my pharmacy classes at the same time to graduate early. I did not have time to go to college, instead I relied on taking courses on the computer when I came back from work. Which really help me to study and work at the same time without any problems that might affect on pursuing my dream of being a pharmacist. This is a simple example how the online courses one of the biggest invention in our life.

Second, the online courses give an opportunity to the students to study in a good colleges with a minimum cost. In fact, The online courses helps the students to save a good amount of money that the students might spend it on transportation, housing and eating outside their home, especially those students who travel abroad in order to study classes that only some universities offer them. The online courses helps to solve this problem by making the students able to get access and study whatever they want from their home with need to travel. This is a huge benefit the one can get from the online courses.

By the way of conclusion, In my perspective and the way I look at it I believe that the online courses are more convenient for me for the reasons mentioned above.

because it increases our knowledge and expand our insight.
because it increases our knowledge and expands our insight.

some of the students drop out of the school, because they are not able to attend the required classes. Which has a real negative impact on their future.
some of the students drop out of the school, because they are not able to attend the required classes, which has a real negative impact on their future.

instead I relied on taking courses on the computer when I came back from work. Which really help me to study
instead I relied on taking courses on the computer when I came back from work, which really helps me to study

how the online courses one of the biggest invention in our life.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

The online courses helps the students to save
The online courses help the students to save

The online courses helps to solve this problem
The online courses help to solve this problem

Check out books how to use 'which'

No. of Words: 433 while No. of Different Words: 199

-----------------------