Subject such as arts music drama should be a part of every child s basic education

Subject such as arts, music & drama should be a part of every child’s basic education

Education is basically the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge, skills, as for a profession. It is not just only obtained by books or by some other dedicated course curriculum set by big professionals. Education is as vast as our learning in human’s life. It is primarily a composition of such learning which even helps in enhancing a person’s personality and brings class to their life style. Though education starts with bookish knowledge but doesn’t end there. A good education should also include the arts, music & drama to it.

The reason behind such statement is that the students prospering in subjects like art, music & drama are also becoming good professionals. Though these subjects are inclined more towards the entertainment sector of studies but these subjects also contribute to make a person punctual, brings discipline in life and enhancing the horizon of their vision towards their life’s goal. For instance, the famous Indian painter, M.F Husain painted with such tremendous deep thoughts that even one painting itself delivers the whole story of the scene depicted in it. Another famous personality in music, Ms. Lata Mangeshkar sang such impeccable songs that even in today’s date her composition is still appreciated and will be remembered by everyone.

These subjects make the child’s imagination vast. When they listen to the music or see drama, they will dive into their imagination and will start communicating with themselves. The great researchers stated that the child, whose development is parallel with the progress in other field as well, is much higher than their peers.

Hence, these subjects will give a well shaped personality to the child. In my opinion, I will highly recommend these subjects should be added as important part of education material.

No. of Words: 292 350 //more content wanted to get higher marks.