successful people try new things and take a risk rather than do something that they already known

There are many debates whether experiencing new things and risky events are beneficial to be satisfied and successful or not. Although multitudes of people think that prosperous persons take risks and examine their luck, I think successful people vice versa are more conservative to maintain their lives stable. In the following, I will state my reasons for this choice.

First, risky action has its own benefits and drawbacks and it differs from person to person. I think that as you can see from its name, risky action maybe destructive for individuals and we cannot say that this results in an ideal conditions with certain. As a case in point, there are plentiful of people that examine their luck and as a result they lost all their lives. Thus, I believe that if a person wants to remain a successful one and have stable situation, s/he would be more conservative rather than risky. Because prosperity would be deteriorated as all other virtues lost by chance!

Second, in my viewpoint, the successful people usually are wiser than other people. They always control analysis their paces and movements. Indefinite actions are rarely happen in their lives. Because they have certain plans and goals in their lives and this trait brings about prosperity and peacefulness. For instance, a successful manager always determines company's goals regularly and never apply risky plans to improve without any research and experience, because it may ruins company's profits and it is not worthy to risk!

All in all, I am in the conviction that successful people perform such actions that are known as their best works in the light of above-mentioned reasons. Success is only obtained with predefined and precise plans not risky ones! I think successes

whether experiencing new things and risky events are beneficial
whether experiencing new things and risky events is beneficial

beneficial to be satisfied and successful or not.
???

it may ruins company's profit
it may ruin company's profit