Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

''All works and no play makes jack a dull boy' a long said maxim which is emphasize on the fact that just studying and working are not sufficient for making a complete human. As a result, it is an ongoing matter between people about whether at universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support or not. Although, multitudes of people think educational aspects are more important, in my view sports and social activities are important as classes and libraries. In the following, I will state my reasons for my choice.

The first aspect that is deserves to be outlined is that a healthy mind lives in healthy body. If person has not a suitable physical condition, it causes a lot of negative impression on person's mind. Also, sport is a very vital action for keeping our body healthy. For example, I had a tough exam last week and I studied hard for it, but I could not spend any time for exercising and going out during study. Therefore, I had bad spiritual conditions and it affected on my exam and I got a bad mark in spite of my dominance on exam materials.

Second, nowadays social activities play an important role in getting a good job, because people most of the time have to work as a team in order to doing their jobs. Thus, having good skills in communication with others is important. In fact, university by investing money on social works provides good experiences for students and prepares them for their future. For instance, I did most of my robotic projects with my classmates while I studied in university and it helped me a lot after graduation, because I learned how to divide works and have an efficient interaction with other members for solving problems.

Last but not least, university is a small community which can be a good place for learning many things like social activities, playing sports and learning to live and tolerate others in dormitory beside educational goals .In other side, most of the people cannot find another space like it for practicing and learning such important skills before entering a real life. Thus, university makes student a future leader with good health and outstanding academic tracks.

In nut shell, university should consider sports and social activities important as library and classes in order to train complete persons with suitable educational and social knowledge for improving society in future.

which is emphasize on the fact
which emphasizes on the fact

The first aspect that is deserves to be outlined is that
The first aspect that is deserved to be outlined is that

people most of the time have to work as a team in order to doing their jobs.
people in most of the time have to work as a team in order to do their jobs.

No. of Words: 417 3while No. of Different Words: 223