Task 1: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life more than older people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Most people do not look forward to aging. This is because aging seem to come with more health issues and more responsibility compared with younger age. But, dose that mean that they are enjoying life less than they did before? I personally disagree with the statement. I believe that life is enjoyable and being older is a blessing. Every year of maturing is worth being lived and enjoyed.
To begin with, there is no denying that young people have less responsibility such as family and work. Thus, they can spend more time with their hobby and entertain themselves while mature people who are working and have more responsibility and may be taking care of family. However, many mature people embrace their responsibilities of family and work and consider them a joy. Many people find fulfillment in their work and family and enjoy spending their time in those pursuits.
In addition, I think younger and older people both have to face stressful situations, although with a different focus. Many younger people have to focus on studying in order to gain more education, have good job opportunity, and to be successful in the future. Because studying takes a lot of energy, time and concentration, young people may not have much time for recreation and to pursue whatever other people their age may be doing. On the other hand, mature people also have to face stressful situations with work and family. In most cases they tend to have more experiences and skill in problem solving compared with younger people. Moreover, we should also consider that after the hard work of a career, people retire and they seem have more time and money to concentrate on their interests and hobbies again. Those who are fortunate enough to retire in good financial standing and in good health are more relaxed and free to enjoy the last years of their lives.
Furthermore, even though older people seem to have more health problems than young people do, this assertion is not completely true. Many young people also have physical health problems. Some young people may have serious health issues and other suffer from less serious issues such as shoulder ache from sitting for too long playing computer games, or injuries from sports or physical fitness accidents. Thus, I think that good health is essential for making life more enjoyable for everyone.
In conclusion, I would say that life is enjoyable and we are learning and maturing everyday. In living life both younger people and older people have joy and suffering to deal with. I strongly believe that older people are capable to enjoy living life more than young people do. What is most important is that all people learn to appreciate life, do their best, and enjoy themselves in every situations.
- TPO-03 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 66
- Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion."Pets should be treated like family members" 97
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific points made in the reading passageReading passage: Endotherms are animals such as modern birds and mammals that keep body temperatures constant. For 70
- Task 2 : Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer. 70
- Task 1 Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible Other young adults prefer to live with their family for a longer time Which of these solutions do you think is better Use specific reasons and examples to support your opini 94
This is because aging seem to come with more health issues
This is because aging seems to come with more health issues
No. of Words: 464 while No. of Different Words: 204
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 464 350
No. of Characters: 2229 1500
No. of Different Words: 204 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.641 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.804 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.397 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 146 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 92 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 67 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 38 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18.56 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.403 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.338 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.524 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.153 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5