Do you agree or disagree with the following statement People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign country

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign country.

Nowadays there are more options of travel available for people. Traveling in the country and traveling abroad are becoming more convenient and both have advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, I believe that traveling to foreign countries provides people with more benefit than domestic traveling. While traveling abroad, people can gain new experiences, and there is an opportunity to meet people from different cultures and learn to speak different languages.

To begin with, in my personal experience with traveling to foreign countries, I have had the opportunity to visit places that have different ecological environments. I have had the opportunity to see many beautiful sights such as mountains, and deserts that are different from my own country. For instance, I remember my first time visiting Sedona, Arizona,in the U.S.A which was very memorable. The weather was very different from where I came from, it was hotter and less humid. I was amazed by the red rock formations, and the crystal clear blue sky. Traveling to other countries provides me with the opportunity to see many beautiful ecological landscapes that I have ever seen before.

In addition, traveling abroad provides new experiences to communicate and learn from local people who have different culture, and speak other languages. I had the chance to try local Burmese food when I went to Burma, and I had the opportunity to learn about Islam when I went to Malaysia. Sometimes, people prefer to travel in their own country because it is difficult to communicate with other people who do not speak the same language. However, there are many travel options such as group tours and local guides which are very convenient for those who are uncomfortable with an unknown language.

Furthermore, I think traveling to foreign country has given me the opportunity to have new experiences and enjoy new activities that I had never had a chance to do in my own country. For example, I have had a wonderful experience driving a car through an area that was surrounded with big beautiful Redwood trees. I had the opportunity to drive through the Chandelier tree, which is a Redwood that is over 1,500 years old in Northern California. I believe that traveling abroad has been beneficial for me in many ways.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that there are many beneficial experiences that come from traveling abroad. It is an opportunity to learn new things, meet people from different countries, speak different languages, see many exciting cites with beautiful landscapes, and to do many entertaining activities.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

I had the chance to try local Burmese food when
I went to Burma, and
I had the opportunity to learn about Islam when
I went to Malaysia.

------------------------------