Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

“Impartial persons do at least wrongs”; my teacher used to say in the social science class. This comes true for teachers who want train students in the classroom. Although, for some, teachers should give their opinions in the classroom about social or political views since teacher has right to make his/her notion clear, for others, teacher’s place is an especial one; therefore, they should care about what they say or express. By comparison, which perspective should become widespread in schools as a policy for teachers? For judging, in my verdict, the latter view overweight the former due to some drawbacks which exist through being too optimism and too suspicious of teachers (not being impartial in the classroom about social and political issues).

To begin with, not being impartial includes lots of possible danger for students. Bias perspective of teachers about various issues has two aspects. On the one hand, teachers impose on having too optimistic view. If students know about such view, they will entangle themselves in some social dangers. “My teachers used to say to us “Go in society and experience lots of unknown things since experience make human mature””; one of students said in high school. However, the very that student explains again: “But now I wish I did not experience lots of things such as drugs by myself since lots of lessons can obtain by observing our descendants”

Additionally, on the other hand, teachers may have skeptic perspective. In this situation, students again has not chance to be impartial since their teacher build spoiled background in students’ mind. My friend often used to complain about all politicians too much since his teacher did this before. “All politician lie about everything you care to name and there is not any exception”; he said in the time of election day. He never ever voted in his life.

All in all, I contended that not being impartial form student’s mind either by a skeptic, or too optimistic background on which they will turn out to unstable persons in their would-be life.

who want train students in the classroom.
who want to train students in the classrooms.

students again has not chance to be impartial
students again do not have chance to be impartial

their teacher build spoiled background in students’ mind.
their teachers build spoiled background in students’ mind.

there is not any exception
there is no any exception