Think of the most important class you have ever had. Why did you enjoy this class so much? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

In my view, the most important class I have ever had is the advanced math class for several reasons. Mathematics is one of the most critical aspects of science and engineering and I like am very interested in mathematics. In what follows, I first state my viewpoint, and then I will delineate my reasons by providing supporting details and examples.

First, I personally like challenges and problem solving. I am a chemical engineer and mathematics is a major part of our expertise and knowledge. I enjoy thinking about a specific problem for hours and try different several methods and techniques to solve the problem. For example, I had a very hard semester project when I was at university and I spent so much time working on the project. Three coupled partial differential equations must be solved in a very complex mathematics problem. After working very hard and trying various methods, I managed to solve the equations and deliver a comprehensive project report. That was a very delightful experience, which I learnt have learnt many useful mathematics concepts.

Second, math is one of the most important skills in engineering and science, especially in chemical engineering. Chemical engineering includes many various concepts from different several fields of study and applications. Interestingly, all problems and designs in chemical engineering end up to a set of mathematical equations or a mathematical model describing the process or a phenomena phenomenon that need to be solved. For example, an engineer plans to design a reactor in which a chemical reaction is going to be will be done at certain conditions. The final step in the designing the reactor is solving a set of equations to calculate some demanded parameters such as the reactor volume, feed rate, temperature and more. Another good example is investigation of transfer phenomenon, which is a significant and considerable part of chemical engineering. Mathematics is the heart of transfer phenomena problems.

Thirdly, I enjoyed mathematics class because our professor was an eminent person. He was very energetic with bright and positive personality. In addition , he used to talk about discuss his experiences and teach us very important and applicable topics and valuable lessons. I still use his valuable lessons at worthwhile working on my own projects and appreciate this amazing magnificent professor for his great class.

To sum up, I believe that mathematics class is the most important class that I have ever had because it was very useful for me in my engineering problems and at work. Besides, our professor was another reason why I enjoy mathematics, for his good lessons and bright and positive personality. Indeed, I not only enjoy mathematics, but also eager to learn more about this interesting substantial topic.

Another good example is investigation of transfer phenomenon,
Another good example is the investigation of transfer phenomenon,

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.