TOPIC# 27 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing?

Our world is the most important part of our lives. In order to thrive our world, we should work hard to build and progress our planet in a good manner. Some times, people have to do things that they don't like it. Some people would agree that people shouldn't do things that they don not enjoy doing. Others would disagree. In my view. people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, by doing things that we don't enjoy, we will get a new experience. When we force ourselves to do something boring for us, we will discover that it may be a good experience and a new information. Take my sister as an example, three years ago, her doctor obligated her to do exercise since she was fat and she had many problems in her legs. In fact, she hated doing exercises since she felt that exercises are tedious, but after my father dicussed with her the benefits of exercises. Finally, she had accepted and started exercises every day and after three months, she lost 10 pounds which is incredible for her body. She was excited about this result since she looked so pretty. After this result, she realized that exercies were very important and she liked them becuase she was listening music a long with exercises. She hated these exercise first and she felt that they were not enjoyable but she got new experiences such as playing gym, eating healthy, losing wieght. As we can see clearly, my sister didn't like exercises but she got good information.

Hence, in addition to experiences, you will gain and discover your interests, if you do things that you believe its not enjoyable. Some people are foreced to do things that required for them, especially in school. Most students required to take courses that they don't like it. For instance, when I was in high school, I didn't like biology class but I had to take it since my school reqquired me to take. After a few classes with my teacher who was very helpful and astute, I convinced that biology is a good and an interesting class. When i finished my high school, I decided to study as a major course and then i attended pharmacy school and I succeed. If i didn't take biology in my school, I wouldn't be a pharmacist. This experience taught me that we should some times do things to discover our interests and to dtermine our future.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I strongly concur that people sometimes do things that they don't enjoy doing. We should force ourselves to do all things that will be extremely beneficial for our future as well as our personality since it is worthwhile.

people have to do things that they don't like it
people have to do things that they don't like

I convinced that biology is a good and an interesting class
I was convinced that biology is a good and an interesting class

Sentence: In fact, she hated doing exercises since she felt that exercises are tedious, but after my father dicussed with her the benefits of exercises.
Error: dicussed Suggestion: discussed

Sentence: After this result, she realized that exercies were very important and she liked them becuase she was listening music a long with exercises.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because
Error: exercies Suggestion: exercise

Sentence: She hated these exercise first and she felt that they were not enjoyable but she got new experiences such as playing gym, eating healthy, losing wieght.
Error: wieght Suggestion: weight

Sentence: Some people are foreced to do things that required for them, especially in school.
Error: foreced Suggestion: forced

Sentence: For instance, when I was in high school, I didn't like biology class but I had to take it since my school reqquired me to take.
Error: reqquired Suggestion: required

Sentence: This experience taught me that we should some times do things to discover our interests and to dtermine our future.
Error: dtermine Suggestion: determine

Look, you have a lot of sentences starting with the subject 'I'. More sentences varieties wanted.