TPO 16 – taks 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best way to travel is to travel in a group led by a tour guide.

TPO 16 – taks 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The best way to travel is to travel in a group led by a tour guide.

Traveling is one of the most popular hobbies in the world. Recreation, having new experiences, and making new friends could be some the reason why people travel. With the advent of new technologies, people travel in distinct ways. Some agree that the best way is to travel with an organized tour group; some others, however, disagree. From my perspective, I agree that traveling with a group led by a tour guide is the best way to travel and here are my justifications.

Traveling with an organized tour group is very convenient. When I travel with a tour group, I don't need to think about the problems that might occur during my travel. For example, last year I traveled to Turkey using my car and I stayed there for a week. Since I was working very hard for several months, my primary goal in that travel was to relax myself and enjoy visiting a new place for the first time. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy as much as I thought due to some vital problems. I did not know the language and regulations of the new place, so I had hard time communicating with people and obviating my needs. Hence, I had to figure out a way to make myself understood and it was very arduous. I wondered if I had traveled with a tour group, I did not have to encounter with such issues. Taking pleasure would be my only concern. Hence, traveling with a tour group is the best.

Traveling with an organized tour group is efficient. Since I am new to the environment, I don't know the interesting places I should visit. Therefore, I have to spend a significant amount of time searching on the internet or on a map or ask others for guidance. The previous example can be considered here to exemplify too. In my travel to Turkey, I spent a substantial amount of time asking from the people in the street where should I visit or how can I go to this address. That was troublesome and time consuming and could not afford to visit so many place. On the contrary, if I travel with a tour group, the tour guide already knows the places and addresses; consequently, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Traveling with an organized group is more fun. Since the tour guide has comprehensive information about the place, he or she can exactly plan beforehand to leverage my time. In this way, I can make sure that I will visit tourism attractions and nice places. The tour guide will take care of everything and try his or her best to manage things in a way that I can enjoy more. Therefore, I can just sit down comfortably and enjoy my travel. In summary, travel with a tour group is certainly more fun.

All in all, although some sophisticated people may prove the otherwise, I reiterate that the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour group. Based on the reason explained in the body paragraphs, traveling with a tour group is convenient, efficient, and more fun. What could be superior to that?

could be some the reason why people travel.
could be some reasons why people travel.