Home >> .

TPO 16 – taks 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best way to travel is to travel in a group led by a tour guide.

PRACHI DAVE's picture

Traveling is the most popular hobbies in the work. Visiting new places and meeting different people could be some of the reasons why people like to travel. With the advent of new technologies, people can afford to travel long distances. Some argue that the best way is to travel with an organized group. While others may hold the different opinion that traveling alone is more fun. From my perspective, the former view carried more weight. I take the position on account for the following reasons.
Primarily, traveling with an organized group is very convenient. When people travel with group tour controlled by a tour guide, all the problems will be taken care by the group organizer. People do not have to deal with all the problems throughout the trip. For example, I went to Egypt last year, and I did not book for any tour group. I went there by myself and thereby, I had spent several hours for booking hotels in a different location. My purpose was to relax and enjoy visiting new places for the first time. However, I did not enjoy, as much as I thought, due to some vital problems. Since I did not know the language and regulations of the new places, I had a hard time communicating with local people there. I wondered if I had traveled with a tour guide, I did not have to encounter such issues. Hence, traveling with a group is best.
Furthermore, traveling with a group is more efficient. Since people do not know about the new environment, they may not find interesting places there. Therefore, people have to spend several hours searching for a map on the internet. Sometimes, they will need to ask for guidance to local people. The previous example can be considered here to exemplify too. In my travel to Egypt, I had spent a substantial amount of time locating for the places. That was troublesome, and I could not afford to visit so many places which I had in my list. On the contrary, If I travel with the tour group, the tour guide already familiar with the places and addresses. Consequently, I can visit more places by joining a tour group.
Moreover, traveling with a group is more fun and comfortable. Since the tour guide has all the detailed information about all the places, a tour guide can provide extra information such as Egyptian history, the sites from where all the artifacts were found and so on. On top of that, a tour guide can plan exactly about every location, and how much time tourists would require at particular place. Thus, tourists can enjoy the trip without having any trouble.
All in all, I strongly believe that travel with a tour group is certainly more convenient. This is because it adds up more enjoyment when you have all organized plan by a tour guide, and it makes your trip much more convenient.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (1 vote)