TPO 35 Independent task

TPO 35 Independent task

From the oldest and archaic times, even though humans are essentially social entities, they needed a particular degree of privacy with their lives. In other words, having privacy is one of primary human rights since the beginning of time. Recently there is a discussion about whether famous people like entertainers and athletes deserve more privacy or not. In my personal opinion and as far as I am concerned, I agree to the statement. I hold such belief for two main reasons which I will present in following paragraphs.

To begin with and as I mentioned earlier, having privacy is a primary right for every human and they are entitled to have such right. It is similar to that every human being have the right to have an opinion and freedom of speech. In every aspects of our lives, there are some issues that are personal and we don't want other people to know about them. Therein, even famous people such as athletes and celebrities need some degree of privacy in their lives. Certainly, they have some personal issues that they don't want to share with others. For instance, they deserve to have quality time with their families or resolve a disagreement between them and their partner without worrying about their privacy. In this sense, I highly encourage the idea that these people should have more privacy than they have now.

Moreover, having privacy isn't limited to a specific person and not only involves that person but also his or her family as well. In fact, I believe it has a much higher impact on their families than the person in regard their mental health and stress. Media, and all of the people therein, have a tendency to exaggerate news about celebrities such as famous athletes. they take a mere disagreement, which that specific person is having with their partner, and transform it to something that even family members get caught on it. As a result, the situation gets worse and maybe out of hands to control. Thereby, family environment, which is supposed to be nice and relaxing, is filled with stresses leading to health issues. Given the explanation above, I support the idea of having more privacy for famous people.

To put all of the above in a nutshell, I propound the suggested idea for personal and social reasons. and I highly hold the belief that it is in our scope of duties in respect to famous athletes and entertainers to create more relaxing and less stressing environment for them which helps them to do their work effectively.