There are some considerations or factors that everyone can take into account to investigate and examine teachers' situation and position in the society. I certainly agree that teachers were more valued in the past. Someone can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side. The explanations go as follows.
Firstly, modern technology affects the role of the teachers on the society. These days, the world alters swiftly and human experience a huge advancement and improvement in different fields of transportation, communication, health caring, and artificial intelligence. This technical and theoretical progress offers new facilities and utilities for educational systems. In the past, training process was only based on the teachers and paper books. But students today can use new inventions such as internet, educational movies, and electronic books to break new ground in science and engineering. So it is vividly clear the teachers do not have the significant role that they had in the past.
Furthermore, changing the people's attitude toward the life is another noticeable factor. Nowadays, young people do not like the teachers who try to control and manage them all the time. Stressed, pressured, and heart palpitation are the possible things that they should experience in the homerooms. Youths like to be independent and get information or data about the living, creation, and universe by their own. In fact, they want to be self instructor, and therefore teachers now do not get the attention that they really deserve.
Admittedly, there are some justifications by one who argues that teachers now are more appreciated. Chiefly, people now are more aware about the prominent influence of the instructors to be successful in the future careers. Besides, there are some conferences and meetings in different countries to admire teacher's job. However, still I affirm that educators were more esteemed in the past. Although teachers have a positive influence, this impact does not grantee that they are more valued now. In additional, there were more conferences for teachers in the past.
Due to aforementioned ground, all folk should bear in mind that teachers had a higher value in the past. Participation of technology and thinking are two prime and conspicuous supports.
- TPO-15 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans 85
- TPO-02 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 79
- TPO-26 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ job.Use specific r 90
- TPO-25 - Integrated Writing Task In 1938 an archaeologist in Iraq acquired a set of clay jars that had been excavated two years earlier by villagers constructing a railroad line. The vessel was about 2,200 years old. Each clay jay contained a copper cylin 83
- TPO-47 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. 70
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 23 15
No. of Words: 361 350
No. of Characters: 1877 1500
No. of Different Words: 206 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.359 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.199 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.917 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 108 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 86 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 55 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.696 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 4.831 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.304 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.289 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.5 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.052 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5