TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

tabatabaei777's picture

By and large, it is established beyond doubt that being organize ply a prominent role in all individual’s success. Regarding this issue, some people are inclined toward the idea that without having plan and being organized, it is not possible live in this modern era and very complex life. However some others look at this concept through a different lens and take the opposed viewpoint. From my vantage point, the former belief is true. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into two important reasons.

The first focal point that prompts me to hold this idea is that, having the ability to plan and organize provides concentration and it is key of breakthrough in any case in life. For example, last term I had two difficult research paper with very strict professors. One of was about chemistry and the other one was about environmental hazards. What I did was at the first week of the term I plan to allocate 2 hours a day to search for each paper. Therefore, I obligate myself to this plan no matter what. For chemistry paper, I had worked in laboratory and for the other one surface the internet. During the term, I was concentrated but I saw my friends that had stress and confused because they did not have any plan to do their research. At the end of the term, I was the only student that completed my papers with high grades.

Another equally salient point in corroborating my stance in this subject is that, nowadays everything is organize, from government departments through markets. If you want to have a relax and happy life in a mega city, you should adopt yourself with many orders. For instance, public transportations are schedule and if you do not want be late for school, not only you should being aware of bus schedule, but also consider traffic, because it is one of the big problem in most mega cities. As you can see, in this modern era, everything is connect to each other and without having plan and organize, it is not possible to have a decent life.

In conclusion, all aforementioned reasons, having the ability to plan and organize is essential for this modern and very complex life because not does they provide concentration which is the key of success, but also everything is connect to each other and you cannot do something without a plan because of that.