Home >> .

TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

M.S 2019's picture

There is no gainsaying that complexity is an integral part of modern era. There is no doubt that people especially young people should have plenty features and characteristics to cope with this complication. In my opinion, the planning and organizing are important features for being successful in each stage of life.

First, these days the great majority of people attach much importance to education. Education system has developed during the centuries and young people have complex and different choices for their major in the university, they should make decision for choosing their best one. However, in the past, there were some limited studying fields. For example, in my country government hold a comprehensive test among young people and they are capable their fields and universities based on their ranks. Therefore, Young people should plan exactly for studying to achieve their favorite major and universities. There is no doubt that education has far-reaching impacts on the young lives and they should have planning and organizing for graduation.

Second, the most of the young people are worried about their future careers and they know that the job market is a more competitive and complicated market these days than past. There are various jobs in market and employers propose highly different salaries. So, young people should make a wise decision for choosing their jobs based on their talents and interests. They should plan some exact steps for being qualified for obtaining high regarding jobs. For example, a person who wants to work in financial markets, besides she should have at least a bachelor degree in finance, she should take some professional certificates. Therefore, she should pass a long and hard way for being a financial analyst. When she is capable to obtain these certificates that she has an exact plan and she implements this plan with discipline. Therefore, young people should have proper plan and organizing for being successful in obtaining job.

Third,These days, people are occupied and they do not have enough time for wasting. They should plan for having good vacation, holidays, trips and etc. In better words, if people especially young people want to enjoy the life, they should be organized. For example, in some specific holidays, all the plane tickets are sold out and people, who want to trip by plane, should cancel their trips. In other words, the great majority of people plan for their holidays to trip, therefore who has no plan, should cope with plenty problems for buying tickets, hotel booking and etc. Hence, young people should be organized for enjoying their lives.

In a nutshell, modern days circumstance imposes its' specific rules and one of the most important rules, is having plan and being organized.