TPO2- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people

TPO2- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people

The argument above asserts that honesty is the best policy in any relationship between people. A simple recognition of the argument lends our discussion to a very significant issue of telling truth can improve our relationship that needs to be summed up. That having been mentioned, I however adhere to this belief that tell truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people for the reasons which will be illustrated at length in the subsequence paragraphs.

First and foremost, the crux of the matter lies in the fact that honesty is the best policy which allows you to not come up excuses. In any relationship there are many secret things which are hard to say truth about them. In simple words, when you say lie to your friend or partner, you should formulate excuses. This makes your relationship harder than before. Maybe your friend or partner make angry or your relationship will break up. Every lie can complicate any relationship. The point that fits this notion is the 6 years relationship between two people who want to marry. But a tiny lie can destroy their marriage. Thus, it goes without saying that tell lie can block your relationship and you should bring excuses to hide your lie.

Aside from telling truth which help your relationship to be constant, we cannot lose our sight on the fact that there are certain cases, in which always speaking truth is not advisable for somebody who is bereaved, telling him the hard reality at that time may put him in to some shock or comma. To put it in apposite words, some people prefer to hear the lie. This is because they lost their confidence if we tell truth to them. Therefore, these kind of truth should be tackled carefully.

To sum up, trust is the most important factor in any relationship. So we should always tell truth in our relationship. But there some cases which tell truth does not work. In this cases, we have not any option.

A simple recognition of the argument lends our discussion to a very significant issue of telling truth can improve our relationship that needs to be summed up.
Description: what is the subject for 'can improve'? can you re-write this sentence?

tell truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people
telling truth is the most important consideration in any relationship among people

Sentence: First and foremost, the crux of the matter lies in the fact that honesty is the best policy which allows you to not come up excuses.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Aside from telling truth which help your relationship
Aside from telling truth which helps your relationship

Sentence: The point that fits this notion is the 6 years relationship between two people who want to marry.
Suggestion: Refer to years and relationship

Sentence: In this cases, we have not any option.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and cases

----------------------