TPO3 - Integrated Writing

TPO3 - Integrated Writing

In the lecture, the professor makes several points as to why there are not any doubt and problems on Rembrandt painting. In fact the professor casts doubt on the reading through a number of points elaborated as follows.

The first important point that professor mentions to refute the reading is that in painting the woman who wearing a white line cap such servants is realistic. According to the professor the fur colllar was not original. It was painted 100 years after the original painting. Thus, this point proves the main idea of the reading is wrong.

Another important point that the professor points out to undermine the validity of the reading is that the painting elements do not fit together which is not true. As is pointed out by the professor, the woman is actually wearing a light colored in the original painting and which reflects to illuminate woman's face. Hence, this point shows the main idea of the reading invalid.

Finally, The last important point that professor brought up, which runs counter to the reading is that Rembrandt did not paint on the panel made by several woods glued together. As a matter of fact, the professor asserts that, the original painting was enlarged to show more valuable. Indeed it was painted on a single piece of wood from the same tree. Therefore, this point is in contrast to the main idea of the reading.

the woman who wearing a white line cap
the woman who is wearing a white line cap
the woman wearing a white line cap

Sentence: According to the professor the fur colllar was not original.
Error: colllar Suggestion: collar

Need to tell what reading is talking about. Don't simply say:

Thus, this point proves the main idea of the reading is wrong.

Hence, this point shows the main idea of the reading invalid.

Therefore, this point is in contrast to the main idea of the reading.

-------------------
Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%) but more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

--------------------