TPO 5 - Integrated

TPO 5 - Integrated

In the lecture, the professor makes several points as to why these three theories were not true about how the buildings were used. In fact, the professor casts doubt on the reading through a number of points elaborated as follows.

The first point that the professor mentions to refute the reading is that Chaco houses were not residential for houndreds of people. According to the professor, great american houses have enough fire places but in these houses there were only a few fire places. Thus, this point proves the main idea of the reading wrong.

Another important point that the professor points out to undermine the validity of the reading is that these great houses used to store food specially grain maize. Also maizes were not spoiled. As is pointed out by the professor, there were not any maize container or traices for maize. Therefore, this point made in the lecture also renders the main idea of the reading invalid.

Finally, the last point that the professor brought up, which runs counter to the reading is that, these houses used for ceremonial centers called Pueblo Alto. Also archeologists identified an huge mound formed by a pile of old materials and excavating of the mound deposits containing of large numbers of broken pots. As a matter of fact, the professor asserts that, this excavating of mound containing other materials such as sand stone and trash hit which not used up for pots. It means this pots maybe used for workers who built the houses.

In summary, the points made by the professor in the lecture casts doubt on the reading and provides sufficient grounds as to why these three theories did not make sence.

these great houses used to store food
these great houses are used to store food

these houses used for ceremonial centers called Pueblo Alto
these houses are used for ceremonial centers called Pueblo Alto

such as sand stone and trash hit which not used up for pots.
such as sand stone and trash hit which are not used up for pots.

this pots
this pot

Sentence: The first point that the professor mentions to refute the reading is that Chaco houses were not residential for houndreds of people.
Error: houndreds Suggestion: hundreds

Sentence: As is pointed out by the professor, there were not any maize container or traices for maize.
Error: traices Suggestion: traces

Sentence: In summary, the points made by the professor in the lecture casts doubt on the reading and provides sufficient grounds as to why these three theories did not make sence.
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

----------------------