Universities should spend more money on improving facilities like library computer labs than on hiring famous teachers

Universities should spend more money on improving facilities (like library, computer labs) than on hiring famous teachers.

The universities form a fundamental part of a person’s education. The experience acquires here make student to decide their path. Some people agree with the fact that the university should hire recognized professors instead of improving facilities. However, I do believe, universities should spend a lot of money in constructing and making better facilities for some reasons.

To begin with, these structures will endure more in the university. Therefore, not only current students will benefit, but also future generations. Moreover, libraries also enable professors to do research on it. Thus, all of the university community can take advantage of this equipment. For example, my university in Venezuela built up a gigantic library years ago. My father, who was a student long time ago at the same school, used the library. Later, I attend to this school, and I utilized the facilities as well my father did. Since this structure has been there for years, different generations of students and teachers have taken advantage of it. In addition, the libraries and labs form part of the school culture, so universities are well-known for the amount of structure available for the student community.

Another advantage of improving facilities is that they reach a greater number of students. When hiring a professor to give a class, he just can educate some learners. However, library and computer lab can reach a vast number of students. For example, when I study at Miami College, some of my classmates did not attend classes regularly. Nevertheless, all of them must finish assignment at the computer labs. Thus, the amount of student using the computers was huge when comparing with the number going to classes. Furthermore, books at the library are used daily for everybody. Consequently, the university should spend lots of money obtaining different books to satisfy student's demands rather than hiring a few famous professors.

To sum up, it is more essential for the schools spend money elaborating and developing more desirable areas for individuals to studying in instead of wasting money engaging recognized teachers.

The experience acquires here make student to decide their path.
The experience acquires here to make students to decide their path.