Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

College is the place where student get opportunity to gain knowledge and experiences. Every people have different reasons behind attending college, some people are attend college to continue study further after graduation; some may want to study to flip their career to other path, and some people do study to get better job. No matter what people attend college for, in my opinion, studying in a college prepares us for future.

First of all, students can learn new skills and have new experiences while studying in college. There are lot of teachers and professors, who have abundant teaching experiences. They implement their knowledge in to students. They also help students to solve their problems in their study. Furthermore, students can learn useful fundamental things and professional skills from teachers, which is very useful for their future study and work.

Secondly, students can learn how to arrange their time reasonably. Before their studying in a college, their life often arranged by their parents and their time often arranged by teachers. But Things will change after they start going to college. During college life, students have to arrange their life and time themselves, although it is very difficult for them. Part time job to pay for their expenses, rent and fees along with studying hard to get good grade make them organised one. These are very vital experiences for students, which helps them in work and life in future. For example, I used to get everything ready by my mother; when I was in high school. But after moving in to dorm to start my collage study, I had to do every thing by myself, which is very hard for me in the beginning. In long run, those hard time prepares me for future. And recently, being a mother of two kids and as a wife; I works full time and easily manages all things by myself.

Finally, besides getting knowledge and experiences, studying in the college make students having opportunity to live with other students and learn how to cooperate with others. Usually, people often have uncomfortable feelings to live with a stranger. Because they do not know about each other and about their nature, so there may be chances of conflicts occur. But students have to cooperate with other students and have to face problems together while studying in group project or other related
activity. Gradually, they learn how to care and understand other people. For long run, such experience strengthen students' ability to survive in to corporate world in future.

To sum up, in college, students not only gain knowledge form books and from skilled professors, but also learn more necessary experiences such as, how to arrange time and hoe to cooperate with other people. It is very important for their future life and work.

College is the place where student get opportunity to gain knowledge and experiences.
College is the place where students get opportunity to gain knowledge and experiences.

Every people have different reasons behind attending college
Every person has different reasons behind attending college

some people are attend college to continue study further
some people are attending college to continue study further

which is very useful for their future study and work.
Description: 'which' refers to what?

their life often arranged by their parents and their time often arranged by teachers.
their life is often arranged by their parents and their time is often arranged by teachers.

studying in the college make students
studying in the college makes students

so there may be chances of conflicts occur.
so there may be chances of conflicts to occur.

Sentence: During college life, students have to arrange their life and time themselves, although it is very difficult for them.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to time and themselves

Sentence: Part time job to pay for their expenses, rent and fees along with studying hard to get good grade make them organised one.
Description: The fragment studying hard to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hard with adverb
Description: The fragment grade make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: For long run, such experience strengthen students' ability to survive in to corporate world in future.
Description: The fragment experience strengthen students is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace strengthen with verb, past tense

Error: organised Suggestion: organized