Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Grades (marks) encourage students to learn. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Education is the most important factor in development of every country. Education system is based on grading. Some people believe that grading is unfair to students while, some believe that it provoke students to learn. Well my personal opinion is that I agree with the statement that grades encourage students to learn and to achieve their goal for some reasons.

First, grading is the only method to measure students ability in study. At university, professor will set up test and examination to evaluate students. We all know that the students with high grade will receive society's attention. So every students want to get attention from their parents, friends and teachers. For that they do hard work in study and try to raise their grade. Every students will receive grade according to their ability of how they will perform during examination. Holding low grade, student will realize how much effort he will need to achieve his goal. By getting grade, students are able to know in which subject they are good at and which subject need to improve. For example, when I was in college, I received "A" grade in Biochemistry subject, which introduced me with my internal potential that how good I was at doing biological experiment. So that I decided to do doctorate in biochemistry.

Secondly, good grades are also very helpful to find good jobs. A reputed and well known companies seek for new young students who hold high grade for employment. It is very obvious that student with high grade receive job faster than students with low grade. For instance, a year back one of my friend recommended me a job where he was working as QC chemist. Unfortunately our boss told us that only one of us will stay and that was me because I had high grade than him. Number of students are familiar with this situation, so lower grade boost students to try harder to get good grades and do not give chance to face bad situation.

To sum up, grades not only encourage students to learn more but also give students an oppertunity for good career, help him to win battle of well paid job. Furthermore students with good grades receive attention from their friends, family and society.

it provoke students to learn.
it provokes students to learn.

Every students will receive grade
Every student will receive grades

Sentence: To sum up, grades not only encourage students to learn more but also give students an oppertunity for good career, help him to win battle of well paid job.
Error: oppertunity Suggestion: opportunity

Need to polish sentences.