You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Education is a crucial part of student’s life as it shapes our career. Since I was a kid, it is my dream to do study abroad, whenever I think about it, I get thrilled with the feeling of excitement. However, the studying abroad has several likes and dislikes; I would like to discuss it in the following paragraphs.

Let me start with the benefits first, I will get opportunity to broaden my horizon in a new country. I will get exposure to new places and people; hence, I will get my hands on new information about their customs, cultures and believes. With the help of new city, I would change my perspectives towards life. For instance, when my brother went to Australia for his master degree. He acquired new facts about a student of Australia, as he/she does job while during study and earns own money for expenses such as tuition, books, a computer and field trip. In my country, parents pay fees for their children’s education until the graduation. My brother learnt a new costume of earning money for own financial responsibility and he started doing part time job in the university campus. Thus, studying abroad teaches new aspects in life.

Another benefit is that one gets access to vast resources of information. A famous abroad university has a huge library and advanced laboratory system, where a student would discover new information about this field very easily. Moreover, one gets guidance from highly educated professors and counselors, which my boost up a student’s intelligence level and skills. Result of that, a student develops wide range of knowledge at international level. Several interpersonal skills such as communication skills, club activity, and socialization skill will help him to achieve his higher dream in future. By living on his own, he would become more responsible, financially mature and bold.

However, studying abroad has several disadvantages such as feeling homesickness and alone in a new city. Student faces many difficulties like new foods, communication with native people, discrimination, and transportation. Additionally, leaving abroad is more expensive as a student has to pay all bills such as accommodation, study, and utility by his own and the currency difference between his own country money and new one is an important issue. Whenever a student has a trouble, he cannot share his experience with his peers and he would miss his family and friends a lot to get mental and physical support. Apparently, a student who goes overseas miss the home made food a lot as no one can provide mom cooked food at new places. There are many questions that arise in my mind when I plan to go abroad like, will I able to adjust in a new environment and weather? Do my peers will understand me? etc. These all questions make a student more anxious and nervous about the decision.

To wrap up, I would like to experience of studying abroad even though some difficulties. We cannot get success without handwork and struggles in life.

will I able to adjust
am I able to adjust

Do my peers will understand me?
will my peers understand me?

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

I will get opportunity to broaden my horizon in a new country.
I will get exposure to new places and people; hence,
I will get my hands on new information about their customs, cultures and believes.

-----------------------