You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

According to myself I will choose the business instaed of buying the a house. I have many reason to support my opinion. Let see one by one.

The first reason is that, spending the money on business will help me to earn more money which is not possible by purchaseing the house. According to my view house is the dead investment. You can't get more profit on it instanly. You have to wait up to risen the market rate. Instaed of it the business will help me to increase my economical level. Once I set it in to business then it will be forever. In business can get profit everyday. Suppose I have outlet for Taco Bell then it is sure that everyday I have lot of business and I get the profit. This type of profit I can't get from house. So If I want more profit everyday then the purchseing the business is good option.

The second reason is that,After setting into business I can buy the house easly.If I buy the house at first time then I can't able to take the second house or business because the house is not the proper sources for earning. House is not provide the continuous source of money where as the business is the continuous source of money. Once I got more money after that I can buy any thing which I wish. So agian I must said buying a business is better option.

The last reason is that, Business is help me to increase my credibility in to market which is very helpfull me. It will make my identity unique. Suppose I have business of makeing unique bike then obivisouly I will get the fame and unique identity .

Lastty, I concluded that one wise decision can Make my life. If I want to make more money,want to increase my crediablity in to market then I must have to purchase the business.

Sentence: According to myself I will choose the business instaed of buying the a house.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a

Sentence: You have to wait up to risen the market rate.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and risen

In business can get profit everyday.
In business it can get profit everyday.
The business can get profit everyday.

the purchseing the business is good option.
the purchasing of the business is a good option.
purchasing the business is a good option.

House is not provide the continuous source
House does not provide the continuous source

buying a business is better option.
buying a business is a better option.

Business is help me to increase my credibility
Business can help me to increase my credibility
Business is helping me to increase my credibility

Sentence: In business can get profit everyday.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to profit and everyday

Sentence: So agian I must said buying a business is better option.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and said

Error: instaed Suggestion: instead

Sentence: The first reason is that, spending the money on business will help me to earn more money which is not possible by purchaseing the house.
Error: purchaseing Suggestion: purchasing

Sentence: You can't get more profit on it instanly.
Error: instanly Suggestion: instantly

Sentence: So If I want more profit everyday then the purchseing the business is good option.
Error: purchseing Suggestion: purchasing

Sentence: The second reason is that,After setting into business I can buy the house easly.If I buy the house at first time then I can't able to take the second house or business because the house is not the proper sources for earning.
Error: easly Suggestion: early

Error: agian Suggestion: again

Sentence: The last reason is that, Business is help me to increase my credibility in to market which is very helpfull me.
Error: helpfull Suggestion: helpful

Sentence: Suppose I have business of makeing unique bike then obivisouly I will get the fame and unique identity .
Error: makeing Suggestion: making
Error: obivisouly Suggestion: obviously

Sentence: If I want to make more money,want to increase my crediablity in to market then I must have to purchase the business.
Error: crediablity Suggestion: credibility