You were going to visit a friend or family member out of town, would you prefer to stay at a hotel or their home? Use details and examples to support your explanation

Almost all of us have visited a family member or a friend at one point in our lives. It’s an important thing to do in order to maintain our relationships with the people whom we love and care about. Although staying with a family member or a friend while visiting can be great, because you can spend more time with those people and perhaps you can save money. Personally, I would prefer to stay at a hotel and that is for two important reasons.

First, it will be more comfortable for me. When you stay at someone’s house, you won’t feel like you can do whatever you want even if those people are so close to you. For example, three years ago I visited my best friend nada in the United Arab Emirates. She was staying with her sister’s family. They were very nice people and they tried to make me feel like I was one of them, but still I couldn’t feel like I can act as it was my own house. I couldn’t stay up late like I usually do, or watch television anytime I wanted. I felt shy so many times to ask them for help doing something , like driving me to the store to get some things because it was far and I knew they wouldn’t have just let me call a cab. This experience taught me that it’s better to stay at a hotel when you are visiting someone because you will be more relaxed.

Second, it would also be less stressful for the person that I am visiting. When you stay at someone’s house, it changes their daily routine because now they have you among them, and they have to consider that. For instance, when I stayed at my friend’s house in United Arab Emirates, I noticed how those people had to make some changes in their plans. Her sister had to postpone a little trip she wanted to take to Dubai because she thought it wouldn’t be nice to leave when I arrived at their house. I was trying to get out of the house more with my friend because I didn’t want her sister to have the burden of cooking for me. As you can see, staying with someone can interrupt their routine.

In conclusion, some people would prefer to stay with family or friends when visiting a place, I would prefer to stay at a hotel. It is more comfortable for me because I can make my own schedule. Also, it’s less stressful for the people I am planning to visit because there is no pressure for them to change their plans. I believe that when we decide to stay at a friend or a family member’s house, we should always consider the advantages and disadvantges of that decision for both ourselves and that person in order to make the best out of that visit.

Sentence: I believe that when we decide to stay at a friend or a family member's house, we should always consider the advantages and disadvantges of that decision for both ourselves and that person in order to make the best out of that visit.
Error: disadvantges Suggestion: disadvantages

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 490 while No. of Different Words: 207