Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The friends that you can have fun with is more important than the friends that you can get help from?

Throughout one's life you can meet people with different personalities and interested. While some people are looking friends just to have a good time, I like to be around people I can get help from. Thus, I definitely support that friends who can help you are essential in my life than any other kind.

To begin with, a real friendship is based on people who offer you support in every instant of life. When having a party thousands of persons would show up, but a reliable friend appears when you need help. For example, last year I got sick at the hospital for 5 days. I needed a person to take care of me and helped me to bring my cloth from my house. None of the people I have partied before went there, but my friend Marelis. She supported me not only at the hospital, but in other situations. I can proudly say she is my real friend and I can count on her always. Thus, a friend who offers you aid in your life when you need the most is more essential in your life than any other friend.

In addition to real friendship, when a person supports another one also is demonstrating that he cares about you. When a person aids friends, he is telling how fundamental you are in his life. On the other hand, some friendships are based on materials interests. Therefore, a person can approximate other pretending be a friend when it is not truth. For example, back in elementary school, I had an experience similar of what I have described previously. My mom bought me a toy from USA. None of the kids had them in my school. Later, one time a kid asked to go to his house to play Nintendo. While I was there, he pretended to have fun with me, but his intention was to use my toy he asked to bring in. When I went home, I understood he used me to obtain what he wanted. Hence, help also means that a friend cares about you as a person rather than uses you for what you have.

To sum up, in my view for all my reasons above exposed, a true friend is that one who supports you always that you need. You can have fun with a stranger, but only friends are able to aid you even when you do not need it

you can meet people with different personalities and interested.
you can meet people with different personalities and interests.