ethanol benefits integrated

ethanol benefits integrated

The passage rises three arguments againts using Ethanol as an alternative to gasoline. The lecturer disavows this point by saying that all mentioned reasons provided by passage are not convincing.

First, the article claims that Ethanol no longer solve the environmnetal problems reasoning that it produces carbon dioxide. The professor, on the contrary, repudiates this idea by explaining that burning Ethanol releases carbon dioxide to air, but often many of Ethanol are made from corn which its process absorbs carbon dioxide on air and growing corn will remove the polution in air.

Second, the using Ethanol will reduce available source of food for animals, according to the reading. The professor rebuts this passage's claim by imparting that process of producing Ethanol uses those parts of plant which animal are not able to eat them, so the available source will not be declined by employing Ethanol.

Third, the author of the passage states that Ethanol is much expensive than gosoline. The lecture disapproves this point by saying that it is true that Ethano is cheap, but if government support companies to produce more Ethanol, they are able to reduce its price. He also states that a study shows that by producing Ethanol three times more, the average amount of Ethanol will be decreased in forty percent.

that process of producing Ethanol uses those parts of plant
that the process of producing Ethanol uses those parts of plant

but if government support companies
but if government supports companies

Sentence: The passage rises three arguments againts using Ethanol as an alternative to gasoline.
Error: againts Suggestion: against

Sentence: First, the article claims that Ethanol no longer solve the environmnetal problems reasoning that it produces carbon dioxide.
Error: environmnetal Suggestion: environmental

Sentence: The professor, on the contrary, repudiates this idea by explaining that burning Ethanol releases carbon dioxide to air, but often many of Ethanol are made from corn which its process absorbs carbon dioxide on air and growing corn will remove the polution in air.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Third, the author of the passage states that Ethanol is much expensive than gosoline.
Error: gosoline Suggestion: gasoline

----------------------