global warming

global warming

The article states that we are experiencing a global warming and it presents three evidence of support. However, the lecture cast doubt on it by stating that all predictions of the reading are wrong and opposes each reason mentioned in the reading.

First, the reading says data from sophisticated instruments across the globe indicate a warming trend. In contrast, the lecture claims that yes its true, if we take survey of all the surface thermometer across the world, they show temperature has increased in the last century. However, he says, the reading of those thermometers are not trusted. The surface stations are not well maintained, monitored and controlled. If we consider thermometer of Europe and America, which are well maintained, they show no warming occurred after 1979.

Furthermore, the author posits that secondary evidence points to rising temperatures which causes break in the ice shelves of Antarctica. However, the professor says its fraud point. It is true that large iceberg break in Antarctica but the researcher fail to mention warming and cooling trend at the same time. It is not proven that the breaking of iceberg is because of temperature rise. It may be because of unnatural cause. Researcher needs to do more study and give more time to search cause of it.

The article claims that impartial, unbiased organizations such as respected newspapers and international organizations have considered the evidence and accepted as fact the idea that there is a warming trend. However, the lecture opposes it by stating that the newspaper didn’t weigh information carefully. UNEP was released in the news before all information evaluated. The newspaper companies, which print those articles, want to sell their paper, not to inform public.

yes its true
yes it's true

the lecture cast doubt on
the lecture casts doubt on

the reading of those thermometers are not trusted.
the reading... is not trusted.
those thermometers in the reading are not trusted.

that secondary evidence points
that the secondary evidence points

its fraud point
it's a fraud point

large iceberg break in Antarctica
large icebergs break in Antarctica