Integrated 21

Integrated 21

Either the subject of lecture and reading is pointing to the fact whether genetic modification has been specific profits which are caused to use it for amending trees. In this case, the article alleges creating genetically modifies trees provides several advantages. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea which it has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that genetically modified trees have been developed in order to resist some environmental conditions and climate changes. Whereas, they died when were exposed to these conditions. This directly refutes the passage what states that modified trees can eliminate the ringspot problem.

Based on the passage, the second critical fact is that planting modified trees is more affordable than growing unmodified ones. On the contrary, the speaker challenges the claim by illuminating the growing genetically modified trees are not cost effective due to the fact that farmers must pay a lot of money to companies which produce these trees and it is so expensive. While, it would be free for formers by seeding unmodified trees by themselves since they use their seeds without any expenses.

The lecture contends that modified trees have negative effects on the wild trees. Moreover, the modified trees grow aggressively and lunch a competition with wild trees for nutrient sources such as soil, sunlight and water. Therefore, overcrowded modified trees account for deteriorating of wild trees. This completely contradicts with what the reading indicates that modified trees can protect the native and rare trees from falling down.

Either the subject of lecture and reading is pointing to the fact

whether genetic modification has been specific profits
whether genetic modification has specific profits

the proposed idea which it has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.
the proposed idea which has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.