Integrated 26

Integrated 26

Either subject of the lecture or the reading is pointing to the fact that the population of Zebra mussel has been disrupting on the sections of North America. In the case, the article alleges that this surge of Zebra mussel will be continued and maybe cause some menaces. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed the idea of the article in which it has been reasonably disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that the rate of spreading could nt be controlled by humans due to their lack of knowledge. Moreover, the lecture mentions that ships pass across from ocean and move to empty and soft water. This soft water kills the zibra mussels and decreases their populations. This is entirely repudiates the article which states that the zibra mussels get stuck on the end of ship and could survive.

According the passage, the second critical fact is that the zibra mussels can prevail in the new areas because they do not have predators. Nonetheless, does the lecture assert that having no predators is only at the beginning of their carried. For instance, in the European regions there were not any foods and local birds started to change their habitats. In addition, the native birds switched their diet to eat the zibra mussels from whatever they ate before. Therefore, the zibra mussels could not cover the zones.

Finally, the lecture contends that the zibra mussels also have positive impacts of the fish populations. Whereas, this directly contradicts with which the article declares that the zibra mussels are rival of freshwater fish for food source such as plankton. Nevertheless, the lecture implies that the zebra mussels generate the kind of nutrition that is eaten by freshwater fish which live at the end of lake. As the result, their populations grow up.

on the proposed the idea of the article
on the proposed idea of the article

does the lecture assert that having no predators is only at the beginning of their carried. For instance,
the lecture assert that having no predators is only at the beginning of their carried. For instance, //why put 'does' here?

there were not any foods and local birds
there were no any foods and local birds

having no predators is only at the beginning of their carried.
having no predators is only at the beginning of their ???. //carried is a verb