Integrated TPO-2

Integrated TPO-2

The author claims that the best way to approach certain project is to assemble a group of people into a team; On the other hand, the speaker didn't agree with that.

Firstly, the author explains that in the group approach every member can work together as some of them posses good knowledge and skills. Additionally in the group approach risky decision can be taken and no single individual is accountable if something goes wrong. On the other hand, the speaker claims that according to findings of six-moths study most of the people dislike the group approach because, in the group approach there are chances some people just don't work at all and people who really work well often didn't get recognition.

The author believes that the decision are made quicker in group approach however the speaker argues that there are conflict of interest between members that can delay the decision making process in the group approach and further delay the project.

The author believes that group approach is rewarding to all of the group members and an individual who works hard and highly skilled get chance to shine. While speaker asserts that in the group approach group members follow the highly influential people with strong opinion, who don't like to discuss, as a result people who are really knowledgeable may ignored by other members. The worst part is if the project fails, all group members have to take the responsibility.

In nutshell, group method is not the best approach because there are several disadvantages of group method which outweighs the advantages illustrated by the author.

may ignored by other members.
may be ignored by other members.

Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%) but more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
----------------------