Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In order to become financially responsible adults children should learn to manage their own money at young age Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Managing money from very young age would be too much responsibility for children. Young age is ideal for learning, playing and relaxing. Therefore, I don't believe that children should manage money at young age to become a financially responsible adult. I would like to illustrate this point with following discussion.

Firstly, to develop understanding in young mind regarding how things work would be the most crucial part. As for example, when I was a child I was very sensitive about everything and used to ask questions to my mother regarding some serious topic. Whenever I heard someone talking serious and unpleasant about their finances, I couldn't sleep at night. The point is that young child often gets serious because of the financial burden and that can hamper the growth. Therefore, it is better to keep children involved into the other activities like playing, group talking and writing. Young age isn't ideal for dealing with the financial issues.

Secondly, the financial management from very young age could distract them from learning. As for example, my friend belongs to the family with business background, She used have a good knowledge and insight of how to investing money and the other financial things. But then he lost her track from reading and learning the academics subjects and as a result she had to repeat one year of the school. On the other words, too much financial knowledge isn't necessary at that age. After graduating from the school no matter what people think children have to start working and saving money for their future. Therefore, they should enjoy their golden time called "childhood" in playing and having fun with their family and friends.

Thirdly, children with good company and good surrounding will automatically catch up on dealing finance from their elders. There is no school require for financial understanding It developed once they get matured enough. On the other hand, there might be negative influence of knowing too much related to finance from very young age. Several studies have been published on the consequences of financial knowledge on young minds. They have published that children who learn all those management lessons are likely to become mentally ill adults. Also excessive knowledge from young age could drive them to do theft and other crimes in order to get money from short-cut ways.

In nutshell, managing finance at young age is not a good idea in order to make them responsible adult. Instead children should engage in academics, school-related activities, fun and entertaining activities with their families and friends. As far as responsibilities they will catch -up once they develop better understanding of their life.

There is no school require for financial understanding
There is no school required for financial understanding