intergrated

intergrated

The reading claims that some paleontologists interpert lines found surrounding the skeletal bones of Sinosauropteryx as evidence that it had feathers, but critics have opposed this idea for several reasons. However, the professor states that the evidence is indicated that Sinosauropteryx had feathers and the reasons in in the article are not convincing. She refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that the fines lines may not even represent funtional structures of a living dinosaur, but rather structures that were formed after the animal's death. On the other hand, the professor opposes this point by saying that the result indicated that there is no decomposition buried there. In fact, the evidence show that the skin is represented in ash and the other fossil of dinosaur well preserved and the lines in the fossil are possible feathers and not decomposition.

Second, the reading asserts that scientists can not tell with certainly what part of the dinosaur's anatomy the structures were. Conversely, the lecutrer counters this point by stating that there is important chemical different between feather and frill. She says that feather contains special protein called perkeratin, but frill does not contain this protein. Actually, scientists did find this protein and this approve that these lines are feathers and not frill.

Third, the passage posits that the structures represented by the lines in the Sinosauropteryx fossil were mostly located along backbone and the tail of the animal. However, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that dinosaur can use feathers for other things, not for theremoregulation. She explains that special birds have long feather in the tail to attract mate, and this strongly support that Sinosauropteryx that used feathers to display function because they found that dinosaur showed colored feathers.

as evidence that it had feathers,
as the evidence that it had feathers,

the skin is represented in ash and the other fossil of dinosaur well preserved and the lines in the fossil are possible feathers and not decomposition.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors.

there is important chemical different between feather and frill.
there is an important chemical difference between feather and frill.

and this approve that
and this approves that

and this strongly support that
and this strongly supports that

Sentence: However, the professor states that the evidence is indicated that Sinosauropteryx had feathers and the reasons in in the article are not convincing.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to in and in

Sentence: First, the article avers that the fines lines may not even represent funtional structures of a living dinosaur, but rather structures that were formed after the animal's death.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to fines and lines

Sentence: The reading claims that some paleontologists interpert lines found surrounding the skeletal bones of Sinosauropteryx as evidence that it had feathers, but critics have opposed this idea for several reasons.
Error: interpert Suggestion: interpret

Error: funtional Suggestion: functional

Sentence: Conversely, the lecutrer counters this point by stating that there is important chemical different between feather and frill.
Error: lecutrer Suggestion: lecturer

Sentence: However, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that dinosaur can use feathers for other things, not for theremoregulation.
Error: theremoregulation Suggestion: theorem regulation

but critics have opposed this idea for several reasons. However, the professor states ...
Don't put 'but...however' together. You can remove 'but critics have opposed this idea for several reasons.'