3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

parents are a very important part of our lives. They sacrifice their life for our happiness and successful as well as they are the only people who take care of us without anything. Some people would agree that classmate are influnce more than parents on a child's success in school. Others would disagree. In my view, classmates have a very imperative affect on child's success in school for two essential reasons.

The main reason is that when a child contacts with a bright classmate will help him to get an immense information. This is will create a good competition between them which is extremely benefit to both of them. For example, when I was in elementary school, i had a friend who was astute and i really like to get along with her. Sometimes, i was tedious from studying and i didn't study well but i saw my friend studying hard, this actually make me act energetic and study with him. In addition, when i had any difficult question i ask her and she answer me clearly. This relationship support me and lead me to get an amazing grade in my school. As you see, this experience taught me that when i have a good friend that allow me to take a good advantages to get a tremendous habit to study.

Secondly, a hard studying classmate encourage the child to study well as well as motivate him. A good classmate push his friend to study and if he feels that his friend is not study well he will talk to his parent. In fact this method wil help him to give parents idea for their child in school.For instance, i read a book about how could the parents push their child to study hard. It is a very intersting book that learn parents the real way to keep their child in the right track. The author asserts that classmates have a positive impact on the child behavior and success in school. The book avers to the parents that they have to choose their child's friend. This book helps me to be careful for how i have take care of my child's friend.

In sum, the classmate are very effective to our children. Not only encourge them but also motivate them to succed. So, all parents have to pay attention for their chilrens' friends.

for our happiness and successful
for our happiness and success

Some people would agree that classmate are influnce more than parents
Some people would agree that classmates influence more than parents

when a child contacts with a bright classmate will help him to get an immense information.
when a child contacts with a bright classmate, it will help him to get an immense information.

which is extremely benefit to both of them.
which is extremely beneficial to both of them.

i ask her and she answer me clearly.
i ask her and she answers me clearly.

This relationship support me and lead me
This relationship supports me and leads me

a hard studying classmate encourage the child to study well
a hard studying classmate encourages the child to study well

Sentence: In my view, classmates have a very imperative affect on child's success in school for two essential reasons.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: This is will create a good competition between them which is extremely benefit to both of them.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to extremely and benefit

Sentence: As you see, this experience taught me that when i have a good friend that allow me to take a good advantages to get a tremendous habit to study.
Description: The fragment that allow me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, a hard studying classmate encourage the child to study well as well as motivate him.
Description: The fragment classmate encourage the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense

Sentence: A good classmate push his friend to study and if he feels that his friend is not study well he will talk to his parent.
Description: The fragment classmate push his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace push with verb, past tense

Sentence: This book helps me to be careful for how i have take care of my child's friend.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and take

Sentence: So, all parents have to pay attention for their chilrens' friends.
Description: A noun, plural, common, genitive is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to chilrens and '

Sentence: Some people would agree that classmate are influnce more than parents on a child's success in school.
Error: influnce Suggestion: influence

Sentence: In fact this method wil help him to give parents idea for their child in school.For instance, i read a book about how could the parents push their child to study hard.
Error: wil Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is a very intersting book that learn parents the real way to keep their child in the right track.
Error: intersting Suggestion: interesting

Sentence: Not only encourge them but also motivate them to succed.
Error: encourge Suggestion: encourage
Error: succed Suggestion: succeed

Error: chilrens Suggestion: children